FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V Celtic : Matchday Thread

Scotty

[li]Discuss the game in this very thread right here  :004:[/li]
    [li]Get to the chatroom HERE[/li]
    [li]See the subs / bookings / report - after the game starts - HERE[/li]
    [li]At the game ? - Dont forget to vote in the POLL after the game has ended. HERE
    [/li]
    [li]See the stats etc after the game has ended by choosing today's game from  HERE[/li]

LINEUPS

ICT

[attach=1]

CELTIC

[attach=2]

post-2-1197810768.gif

post-4-1197810768.gif

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

PLEASE NOTE: I will not be enabling the normal ICT live update module, nor will there be audio reports within the final match report as this game is completely and utterly blocked in every possible manner to those of us overseas.

PLEASE NOTE: I will not be enabling the normal ICT live update module, nor will there be audio reports within the final match report as this game is completely and utterly blocked in every possible manner to those of us overseas.
Gutted, I'm in New Zealand and can't get it at all! Not televised, not on radio got the online text alert though and a couple of cold coronas with me!!! Come on e caley!!!

Mark Brown doesnt save penalties .......  :015: :015:

anyhoo - I am going to do something more interesting for a while, like shovelling snow or doing the dishes ..... really hacked off that there is no legal option for listening to or viewing this game.

ICT - virtually the only team in the SPL that cant be bothered to offer an audio/video service to fans ... and even more galling when their website provider has it on virtually every other site they provide for other teams.

Blocked is the word.

The BBC are putting out an online text messaging of the match as it develops --accessed from the BBC Sportsound site and this is updated every few minutes, but reading this can be tiresome.

At least the scoreline is now mire respectable. Maybe ICT can claw their way back into the game.... :017:

No snow here in Western Canada--just normal weather--rain. Not too cold though, the snow and ice and floods have mostly gone.

Scotty I was up at 5a.m. to listen to this match so I am in complete empathy with your remarks. The ICT Board must be thinking.."why provide a service for overseas listeners, there is no money in  it for us?"

I can't help wondering why it is that when you leave home for foreign shores, sometimes for reasons beyond your own control, you become something akin to a pariah.

Example" The British Government is the only Government in the world that does not annually uprate ex-patriates' overseas penioners' monthly pittance for inflation if you live in an ex-commonwealth country.

Meaning? That some older pensioners are living on five pounds a week in Toronto!

Well that's half-time over so  now what --back to bed or stick around.? -think the latter is the preferred option---better half a loaf than none at all....eh? :023:

The only option is to turn to P2P links - but none of the two I can find have decent quality - 10 seconds picture every 5 minutes or so ... so switched it off.

SP - the galling thing is that every time I have asked the club about "<club> world" as supplied by PTV for other sites, there is no answer

Cowie just made it 3-2 BTW  :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: :015: