FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Falkirk -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

And in support of my above post......losing more games than we win is the case for 3 of the last 4 seasons. Bottom line is....maybe am better suited at dealing with FACTS than some others on this site

You really are a 'the glass is half empty' kinda person...  :001:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Says a lot about you RIG, that you can summon up the energy to defend such a ridiculous quote.

Come now Sophia - surely that borders on personal abuse and we all know you don't like it coming your way so why dish it out if you can't take it?

When your opinion is consistantly negative even after 5 straight wins. Surely a 'fan' should be supportive of the team. Just a thought...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether you like it or not. I don't agree with a lot of the negativity on this site at times especially given the run we are on but I do agree that this result is more "the norm" for us. We aren't going to beat Celtic that often, and maybe you could argue Hearts as well, so you could argue it was something of a freak run we were on.

We don't have the greatest record against Falkirk, either Home or Away, so losing was no great surprise and therefore is more a return to the "normal" results that we have had against them in the past. Close games that can go either way that are often decided by one goal. Seems a pretty standard ICT v Falkirk affair to me.

Look at our record this season, almost equal number of wins and losses with the odd draw. After a 5 game winning streak a loss was going to come around sooner or later and, for want of a better phrase, this loss almost "fits in" with our season so far.

RiG,

I was actually commending you. Perhaps my focus on the written word was a little blurred by the sherry.

However, it?s good to see we agree.

Says a lot about you RIG, that you can summon up the energy to defend such a ridiculous quote.

Come now Sophia - surely that borders on personal abuse and we all know you don't like it coming your way so why dish it out if you can't take it?

When your opinion is consistantly negative even after 5 straight wins. Surely a 'fan' should be supportive of the team. Just a thought...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion whether you like it or not.

Yes, and I'm expressing my opinion. Gotta problem with that?

No. I fail to see why someone on this site should be attacked simply for posting their thoughts. Everyone is entitled to post what they think. If you don't agree with it fine. You don't need to get so worked up over it and start insulting them.

No. I fail to see why someone on this site should be attacked simply for posting their thoughts. Everyone is entitled to post what they think. If you don't agree with it fine. You don't need to get so worked up over it and start insulting them.

So when does 'expressing your opinions' become 'attacking someone'? I'd like your definition so that I know for the future.... And I've not insulted anyone.

What are you two squabling on this redundant old thread for..??

Remember 'tis the season of goodwill.... :018:

The topic of the thread's not the issue. RIG's constantly self-righteous attitude offends me just as much as the initial reason I posted. F@@#$  :001:

If you honestly cannot see where you've had a go at another fan in this thread then there really isn't much point debating this with you.

Everyone is going to have different opinions to one another, especially on here! So quit with the self righteous junk and accept that one ICT poster did not see the loss at Falkirk the same way you did.

If you wish to complain about any site users then the process for making a complaint are detailed in the Forum rules.

If you just want to argue with another user then take it to PM and save us all from having to suffer it.  That goes for EVERYONE, moderators included.

Thread Closed