FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who will score ICT's 1000th goal ?

Scotty

I'm thinking Marcus Pitalineon is going to welcome his brother back to Scottish football by scoring our 1000th goal, and ultimately winner against Hibees on Saturday.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I don't care now, and I don't think that I will be talking in the future about who scored the 1000Th goal.

I will probably be talking about how good our players are, cracking goals, great saves and good games. not goal 1000.

We haven't really scored 999 goals as this tally probably includes oppositions OGs,if we added our own OGs too then we have already achieved this,

We haven't really scored 999 goals as this tally probably includes oppositions OGs,if we added our own OGs too then we have already achieved this,

and your point ?

bottom line - ask any statistician and they will tell you that an own goal scored by an opposition player is credited to the team for whom it was scored and likewise an own goal scored by an ICT player into his own net counts for the opposition in stats.

The numbers of OGs - for and against - in ICT's case are miniscule. I dont have the figures to hand as I am at work but I dont think its even into double figures.

and your point ?

bottom line - ask any statistician and they will tell you that an own goal scored by an opposition player is credited to the team for whom it was scored and likewise an own goal scored by an ICT player into his own net counts for the opposition in stats.

The numbers of OGs - for and against - in ICT's case are miniscule. I dont have the figures to hand as I am at work but I dont think its even into double figures.

Well said, but your still missing the point, I am trying to change the 1000th goal stats, I do not want goal 1000 to become a stumbling block. Was Tokely thinking we get a point when I smash this one in to the back of the net or goal 1000! 

I would rather look forward to the next three points than 1000

If you want to pick holes then its up to you, if the new statistics become irrelevant then no pressure on the next goal, do you see where I'm coming from yet, change the figures,for now.

That is my point.

Forget goal 1000,  think of the 'TEAM' winning three points instead

Ps when we reach goal 2000 please tell us who scored it, after the event has passed.