FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who will score ICT's 1000th goal ?

Scotty

Hamish McAlpine used to take Dundee United penalties.  Apparently another useless fact is he was the fastest footballer over 100 yards. Pretty useless information, but nonetheless, it's information for you, brought to you by tm4tj corporation.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think, to be realistic the magic goal is more likely to come next week at Easter Road or maybe even the following week against Rangers.

I've got a feeling it might be Graham Bayne that gets it and I for one wouldn't be delighted for him :022:

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

Shame rory went on loan

would have loved to see him score it and shut up all his critics at the same time :blah01:

Guest TinCanFan

If I could have my way Michael Fraser would take penalties as well.

Yes TCF, but if you had your way Tokely would be playing as a striker

Absolutely.  Look at Lee Wilkie, he's a defender turned striker and on Michael Fraser taking free-kicks and penalties, it worked for Chilavert and Sao Paulo keeper Rogerio Ceni does it on a regular basis so why not Fraser.

Thats because those two are the best freekick takers in their team.

Having watched Mikey on many occasions that these players are better equiped for freekicks:

Cowie

Bazza

Rankin

Black

Niculae

Hastings

McGuire

Tokely

McBain

Hart

Bayne

Wyness

Proctor

Munro

Duncan

If I could have my way Michael Fraser would take penalties as well.

Yes TCF, but if you had your way Tokely would be playing as a striker

Absolutely.  Look at Lee Wilkie, he's a defender turned striker and on Michael Fraser taking free-kicks and penalties, it worked for Chilavert and Sao Paulo keeper Rogerio Ceni does it on a regular basis so why not Fraser.

Eh...?  Wilkie has not turned striker... he was sent up front when the Arabs had injury problems.