FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry and Brewster

Guest macgint71

Guest macgint71

Can anyone tell me why Brewster wants Barry out of his team, I know he is nearing the end but the way he just drops him when I've seen a lot worse performances from other players and for him to make way for Harty after his summer exploits, what a kick in the teeth that must be!

Sorry I don't have the answer.

How do you know he does not want him in his teams......apart from the obvious he was not in the squad, what were the reasons, I have no inside info whatsoever, please enlighten me.

Squad rotation, might make Barry a bit hungrier, which can't be a bad thing!

I don't think Brewster is being anti-Wilson, just trying to keep everyone on their toes,

and rotate players a bit.  Keep things from getting stale.

I was pleased to see Hart given a chance at Aberdeen, why not?

We'd only be cutting off our nose to spit our face if we left him out due to past events,

especially if he's performing in training and the reserves.  We don't have the luxury or finances

to be able to leave performing players out!

Mrs PB

Nothing would have made me happier than Hart scoring a thirty yard screamer against the Dons.  Alas, he never saw much of the ball.  But, I agree with Brew, he has performed well in the reserve games he played most recently.  Bary and Brew both begin with B

Judging from his performances this year Barry has only got a good 60 minutes in the tank these days. The resurrection of Rankin and the re-installation of a 4-2-3-1 system has clearly gone against him too. It is quite clear that Rankin, Black, Duncan and Cowie are the No 1 midfield formation. Bazza could still be a very effective substitute as he is one player who just seems to be able to get into a game vey quickly when coming on.

Judging from his performances this year Barry has only got a good 60 minutes in the tank these days. The resurrection of Rankin and the re-installation of a 4-2-3-1 system has clearly gone against him too. It is quite clear that Rankin, Black, Duncan and Cowie are the No 1 midfield formation. Bazza could still be a very effective substitute as he is one player who just seems to be able to get into a game vey quickly when coming on.

Spot on.