FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Peterhead V Berwick & others

Scotty

Current score has Peterhead 7-1 up on Berwick - sounds like a mental game. 5-1 at HT and another two goals in the first 10 minutes of the 2nd half. 3 of the goals have come from ex-ICT players but current on-loan star Rory hasnt hit the net yet !

Bavidge x 2, Mann, MacKay x2, McDonald, Sharp

Golly has scored County's second goal today as they lead Airdrie 2-1 (Barrowman got the 1st). oops Airdrie just equalised  :rotflmao:

Buchanan scores again for Partick. seems a natural goalscorer think we missed out here despite off-field issues.

good day at the office so far for us today

Celtic beating Killie 1-0

Gretna 2-0 Falkirk

United 1-0 Dons

Mirren 3-1 Well

Hearts have beaten Hibs 1-0, all in good results for us if Dons can snatch a draw at United.

Glad to see he scored - was getting worried. If he can score freely at Peterhead he may come back to us a better (more confident) player.

Robson scores his second of the day as Arabs go 3-0 up on the Dons

SPL games all showing as home wins at the moment ..... would be good for ICT if it stayed that way and we could do similar tomorrow  :003:

Celtic 1:0 Killie

DUFC 3:0 Aberdeen

Gretna 2:0 Falkirk  :010:

Hearts 1:0 Hibs

St Mirren 3:1 Motherwell

Peterhead now 9-2 up  :017:

County now 3-2 up

Wick are flying this season. They've reached the dizzy hieghts of 10th in the league.

I'm sure this has been answered somewhere else before, but did we sign that young striker from Wick in the end? Anyone know how he's doing, if we did?

Guest scotty broon

Hate to disappoint the optimists but apparently Rory is not impressing the Heid faithful. Doesn't sound good if he isn't playing in 2 divisions below where ICT are.

As i posted on another part of the forum , he looked much better today --albeit against a very poor Berwick side.

If anything he seems to be trying too hard.If he could relax a bit it would help his game big time.

Took his goal well  & would benefit from a longer spell here mainly to get him match fit. OK it would be 2nd division match fit but its a start .

he's played 3 matches, give the boy a chance

Only going on what I was told. Some people seem to be thinking he is going to do a Robson and blast his way into the first team after his loan spell.

As i posted on another part of the forum , he looked much better today --albeit against a very poor Berwick side.

If anything he seems to be trying too hard.If he could relax a bit it would help his game big time.

Took his goal well  & would benefit from a longer spell here mainly to get him match fit. OK it would be 2nd division match fit but its a start .

He was trying really hard in the pre season friendly. He attempted to boot a Heid defender in the balls when he was pushed over at the goal line  :015:

Guest scotty broon

He was trying really hard in the pre season friendly. He attempted to boot a Heid defender in the balls when he was pushed over at the goal line  :015:

Did Abramovich put in an offer last summer for you Alex?  Missed it myself  :rotflmao:

You dont get paid to play football either, which makes RIG's contribution just as valid as yours, that comment you made tonight is ridiculous, Next youll be telling me players youve only seen a headshot of on a website arent good enough for ICT.

Have I made my point yet? :017: While your pondering that just remember that Rory gets paid to play football.  RIG doesnt.

RiG, why dont you just admit that no matter what Rory does you'll always find something negative to say about the lad. And while your pondering that just remember that he gets paid to play football. You dont.

What has Rory getting paid to play football and me not getting paid to play football have to do with anything?  :017:

I simply don't think he is good enough for ICT and there is this riduculous assumption that we should keep giving Player X a chance in case he becomes good. We can't always afford to take that chance and on the back of one goal against a team that were destroyed 9 - 2 people seem to think he is going to come back a vastly improved player. I just cannot see it and I don't why why people do think that.

We aren't in the luxury positon of being able to field players in the hope they do the job. We need proven players for us in the SPL. I don't think Rory will do that for us but Alex, in case you think I have some kind of vendetta against Rory, I also don't think that Marcus is the guy to replace Rankin who had showed he had SPL "class".

Flipping it round, I see you are writing off Dorrans on another thread while praising Rory saying you think he will make it at the top before Dorrans. I admire your staunch positive attitude but sometimes you appear to be blinded by your faith in ICT to certain players and will always post something positive about them regardless. It goes both ways (if in fact it "goes" at all).

If you disagree with me fair enough but your "point" about remembering Rory gets paid to play football has absolutely no credibility about it whatsoever given that, as clacher points out, you also aren't paid to play football.