FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

My keyboard on here

little al

I can't think of anything which would cause this issue that would be directly related to the site software.

Is the page fully loaded when your typing?

We'll be moving over to new forum software within the next few weeks so I don't want to spend time chasing my tail on an issue which I don't think is site related.

There's nothing in browser software or indeed even in forum software that would cause a problem like that indpendently of the rest of your PC's functionality.  Do you have "StickyKeys" or "FilterKeys"enabled on your computer?

Here's how to check:

If you use Windows XP, click on Start > Control Panel and double click on Accessibility.  Under the Keyboard tab, ensure the boxes for StickyKeys and FilterKeys are unticked.

If you use Windows Vista, click on Start > Control Panel and double click on Ease of Access Centre.  Scroll down the page and click on "Make the keyboard easier to use"  Ensure the boxes for Sticky Keys and Filter Keys are unticked.

Let me know how you get on with that.

i sometimes have a problem with my wireless keyboard at home ... and not just on this site .... at other times its just my fingers  :004:

I had this problem before al, or can I call you little.  It has happened to me on numerous occasions when typing on this site.  At first I thought I had the wrong keyboard settings, but realised it was just because I was p!shed. :029:

It's a qwerty sort of thing that happens usually at the weekend.

Same problem here Al but you will just have to get used to it.

Every time , near enough, I type in my user name and password in the log-in  and the site keeps telling me I am still a guest. Who would have guessed it--sorry I meant who would have thunk it? :029:

Every time.

• 2 weeks later...