FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Romania v Montenegro

Because he called me. He is hopeful to start but not sure yet, theyt leave for Switzerland tomorrow morning. I am going next Sunday  :003: :003:

Great stuff. Hope you really enjoy the trip/match!

I'll be doing my best to find some time to see the game on a tv in London. Activities week with the school, so i'll be supervising 40 1st & 2nd years around the various sights...

Must remember to bring my ICT and Scotland tops  :016:

Steve, if you end up in Bern(e) for the game on the 17th.....can you go pay a debt for me?  I owe the Bears a bag of Carrots that I had purchased for them, but never got a chance to feed to them back in 1989.

Steve, if you end up in Bern(e) for the game on the 17th.....can you go pay a debt for me?  I owe the Bears a bag of Carrots that I had purchased for them, but never got a chance to feed to them back in 1989.

No problems Don, due to inflation I take it you will be buying carrots with all your winnings from Sat :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

No problems Don, due to inflation I take it you will be buying carrots with all your winnings from Sat :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

True enough....you'd better make it a large bag of carrots then  :015:

I assume you are the 'older guy' on the left of your avatar Steve !!! not Marius or the other guy in the see-through "right said fred" style shirt  :015:

Guest stevico64

I assume you are the 'older guy' on the left of your avatar Steve !!! not Marius or the other guy in the see-through "right said fred" style shirt  :015:

At least you said older and not the fat git, yes it is myself with Marius and Mutu

At least you said older and not the fat git, yes it is myself with Marius and Mutu

I figured I would get away with "older" ... anything else would be pot/kettle  :004:

The world has gone feckin mad - Hastings starring against Brazil and Marius the captain of Romania.  :029: I look forward to Rory starting in Macedonia.  :001:

Looks like and older, fatter git to me.

Is someone a wee bit bitter that their prediction that the Russian game would be Marius swansong and he had no chance of making the euros :004: :004:

Reverse psychology is the term that describes the outcome where advocacy of one course of action persuades another person to do the opposite.

Reverse psychology occurs several times on The Simpsons. In the season 3 episode Saturdays of Thunder, Homer has a conversation with his brain after reading a passage in Bill Cosby's parental-advice book Fatherhood:

Homer's Brain: Don't you get it? You've gotta use reverse psychology.

Homer: That sounds too complicated.

Homer's Brain: OK, don't use reverse psychology.

Homer: All right, I will!

:023: