FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dennis Wyness

Joonya

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Totally agree, all is fair in love and war.

For 90mins he's a St Midden player and as such we are entitled to hurl as much abuse as stewardship allows!

At all other times his legendary status remains intact

Dennis is a gent and would still be here if some things were different. Anyone who boos him is a clown.

I would applaud him once, on his first appearance, and leave it at that. Any other boos would have to be earned by bad form, which does not include scoring goals for his new employers.

Examples of bad form...

Diving

Hacking

Winding up Blackie

Getting his shin in the way of Roscoes boot etc etc.

Some will cheer.

Some will clap.

Some will choose to remain silent.

Some will boo.

Some will take it further and shout abuse.

And afterwards various fans will complain about the actions/comments of others.

:rotflmao:

Dennis Who?

We have 11 players to get behind,so why bother about the opposition, ok the centurion didnt leave on bad terms and start slagging off ICT so why boo. Are we supposed to cheer if he scores a goal ? I dont think to either.

Make noise for our own team instead.

If people neet to chant 'theres only one dennis wyness' wait for a testimonial match if he's there, or if your a bit daft chant it if hes not there anyway.

Denzil won't be playing, and dargo will be as terible as usual. We have nothing to worry about.

If wyness does come on, some gentle clapping and some even bigger cheering when roscoe sprints 50 yards to split him in half. Chants of dig a hole diga hole and then some gentle applause when being loaded into the ambulance.

I'd definitely applaud him onto the pitch out of respect for the job he did for us (aaahhhhh, the Wyness shuffle!) and the way he conducted himself. But wouldn't be clapping beyond his entrance...

Once he's out there, he's the opposition.

In saying that, I would only ever consider booing him in the unlikely event (imo) that he earned it by sending some abuse our way.

Other than that it's 'Thanks Denzil, and good luck (after today of course!)' from me.

Guest WynessLegend

When Denzil scores this afternoon I will definitely celebrate the goal.

(3-2 to us with 2 Denzil goals would be pretty perfect)

He deserves to be applauded throughout the game.

If Dargo plays I'll boo him!

Edited by WynessLegend