News
    There is no UNITY without COMM-UNITY : Please sign the petition at change.org CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\ JOIN the Supporters Trust : We need Supporter #TogetherNESS more than ever and to speak with one voice. Join the Trust today CLICK HERE ///---///\\\---\\\

Fasten your seatbelts.....

Naelifts

............this season is going to be one hell of a ride! Whilst I remain sceptical, the team continue to dumbfound me every other week. Today's result was indeed an important one, and, once again, COULD be the launching pad to a more consistent level of play based on self-belief. On the other hand......... So, WELL DONE to ALL concerned today........have a good night............you deserve it. I'll miss next weeks fixture and will not see the team again until the Cup quarter final. By then we could be flying high in the league and be in a semi...........OR

So, in the interests of safety............clunk, click...........we don't want anyone to get hurt!

Todays game was indeed strange. Players come out, start poorly like every other week. Mike makes a mistake that results in an early goal for Killie. Same poor play continues for 15 - 20 mins then its like someone threw a switch and everything changed. It was overdrive from then on in. Some really good play from all the team and a very deserved victory. And once again Blackie is the man of the day crowning it all with a cracking goal. How he got up that high I'll never know.

And the lads in section G. A big hand to you. You were well on song today.

ICT seemed to be like Rocky and Killie were Apollo Creed.....on the ropes for the first 15-20 and then Mickey played by Brewster shouted "NOW" and ICT went Southpaw and Kille couldnt handle us after that..

.Keep it up CB, my swingometer is in your side now