FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

price hike

cairngorm

are the club putting the usuall price increase fro the Celtic game, in this time of econmic slump and shortage of money i dont think this is fair on the home fan. Once again i will not be there as my first team is Celtic as many on here know, so i dont take a ticket for these games as i feel it should be Caley fans in the home end only Young cairn and Mrs Cairn will be there ( if i give them a lift up, lol), if there are Cetic fans in the home end please point them out and get them ejected, they should NOT be sitting in the home end

are the club putting the usuall price increase fro the Celtic game, in this time of econmic slump and shortage of money i dont think this is fair on the home fan. Once again i will not be there as my first team is Celtic as many on here know, so i dont take a ticket for these games as i feel it should be Caley fans in the home end only Young cairn and Mrs Cairn will be there ( if i give them a lift up, lol), if there are Cetic fans in the home end please point them out and get them ejected, they should NOT be sitting in the home end

already discussed here: http://community.caleythistleonline.com/in...?showtopic=8292

Unlike the old forum - the SEARCH feature on this one works quite well !!!