FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ritchie Bryne

caleyrule

I wonder if Brews may'be doing this to try and get some sort of a reaction from Hastings. He has been incredibly complacent this season at times. The only reason Djebi-Zadi hasn't played is because he has been hurrendous for the reserves at times. Certainly when i saw him. Although he did have one or two positive sides too him, he is a very different style of defender to Dicky.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RPFaither

Never thought he was that bad. I'd be more concerned about how injury prone he is. Diverging ever so slightly - ever noticed how apparently talented players get a move to another team and just don't click? And average kind of players can change teams and just blossom? Strange innit?

Dosen't look good for Djebi-Zadi if this is the case. He has only been here 4 months, yet he may already be getting the boot.

I cannot decide who is wors ebetween the two come to think of it.

Same as Yngwie said, we always celebrated if he was on the teamsheet.

We would always cheer his name if he was starting or came on as a sub. Or boo if he went off. It was as good as having an extra man on your side.

Got to agree with you RiG, it would be a terrible signing, I would rather get Guy Kerr back from Elgin.

All I've read here is that he is terribly inconsistant and erratic. Excuse me but what about hastings? How anyone could descibe him as a world beater in comparison to anyone is baffling.

Byrne was a fairly good player at Dunfermline and was thus one of the players JC took with him to Aberdeen.

At Aberdeen his form went downhill and was hampered by injuries. How many Dons players does that happen to though? Its like a jinx. They signed dunno many free scoring forwards who have all went fairly goal shy since or injured or left.

Hastings is finished, Lionel is more erratic than anything.

And how many times did we beat Aberdeen when we people were cheering his name on the teamsheet?

Im not sure how good he is, but i reckon he's gotta be at least as good as what we have, if not better than the less than flattering comments that our current left full back recieves.

Then again if theirs anyone else...

Oh and as Byrne has played in between the windows, or been in contract we have to wait until January before anything could be done.

Edited by iamthecaptain1

All I've read here is that he is terribly inconsistant and erratic. Excuse me but what about hastings? How anyone could descibe him as a world beater in comparison to anyone is baffling.

Byrne was a fairly good player at Dunfermline and was thus one of the players JC took with him to Aberdeen.

At Aberdeen his form went downhill and was hampered by injuries. How many Dons players does that happen to though? Its like a jinx. They signed dunno many free scoring forwards who have all went fairly goal shy since or injured or left.

Hastings is finished, Lionel is more erratic than anything.

And how many times did we beat Aberdeen when we people were cheering his name on the teamsheet?

Im not sure how good he is, but i reckon he's gotta be at least as good as what we have, if not better than the less than flattering comments that our current left full back recieves.

Then again if theirs anyone else...

Oh and as Byrne has played in between the windows, or been in contract we have to wait until January before anything could be done.

I think left back has turned into a real problem position for us, Hastings has been terrible, actually terrible doesnt even describe Weds performance and how he wasnt hooked at half time baffles me. Djebi-Zadi is obviously not in the plans, which has obviously been a complete waste of a salary. I think Roy could well be the answer but I have a feeling Brew will persist with Hastings or thinks Byrne could be the answer :rotflmao:

"a player of that quality"

:rotflmao:

To be honest I havent seen that much of him to comment, Brew has played alongside him so must know what he is like as a player. Like I said in a previous post the club have a habit of turning players who have lost their way a bit around aka Dods and Dargo hopefully if we do sign him this will be the case again

Looks like he might be coming in January, Malky said in the Highland News "Ritchie does have other options but we hope we can bring a player of that quality to Inverness. He did seem to enjoy his time here and we hope he will be joining us"

Stinks of "jobs for the boys" :rotflmao:

Byrne was hooked at half time on at least two separate occasions when we played Aberdeen he was playing that badly. The fact that we had never beaten them is not solely down to his inclusion in the team when we have lost to the Dons and does not equate to him being a good player because of these results. Otherwise you will be telling us that Makalmity is a good keeper :rotflmao:

Byrne was hooked at half time on at least two separate occasions when we played Aberdeen he was playing that badly.

You know your struggling when you're replaced by Andrew Considine.

Scoring in the Second Division against largely part time opposition is hardly the same as having a track record at SPL level.

My understanding is that for the wage level Mr Barrowman receives, not to mention his signing on fee, we could have attracted an experienced forward with experience of playing in and scoring in the SPL.

after the signing of barrowman i dont trust any signing brew brings in.

Barrowman hasn't been that bad in fairness. I don't think we have played him very well and he hasn't really gotten a run in the team to get going.

You know your struggling when you're replaced by Andrew Considine.

:rotflmao:

after the signing of barrowman i dont trust any signing brew brings in.

Wouldn't you too have taken Barrowman in the sumemr after seeing his performances and goals to game ratio?

no because the second division is a far far cry from the spl. i know a lot of players in the second division and they aren't exactly athletes. i have never rated barrowman and im being proved correct, he is nowhere near spl standard. people have to stop making excuses for this guy. he wages that i know he is on could have brought in a far more experienced and better player.

He isn't very good but i will be honest i would rather see him than Djebi-Zadi competing with Hastings. I would be suprised if we didn't get him. By training with us its rather clear he wants back to Scotland and the fact he is one of Brews old chums from the Fife area means its likely he will become a first team regular.

I disagree with those who say Barrowmans a poor signing. The guy has not had a consistent run of games nor has he got the appropriate strike-partner up front with him. When we played Killie a month ago he was paired with Imrie and the 2 of them played a blinder of a game up front and if you recall Imrie got man of the match and Barrowman scored a pen that day, making it himself. Since then those 2 have never been paired together. He scored goals at County because he had a creative forward up with him in Sean Higgins. So i think the idea of Imrie, Barrowman up front should be used in order to get the best out of both players.

Edited by ajsict92