FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Todays Game

Dmacca

If your going to the game today get behind the lads, its another toughy with our home form how it is, what can be done to change the situation? Ive gone for a home win on the pools so theres positive.

Good luck to the boys today, enjoy the game if your there.

We certainly need to be a bit more vocal...

anyone got any new possible chants for today? If the game gets boring, I'll be chanting to the seaguls. LoL

SEAGULL, SEAGULL, SEAGULL.... :rotflmao: :thumb04:

There's always hope I suppose. It's taken Mr Brewster 16 games to realise something that the fans have known for a while...

"We need to be a bit more clinical and a bit more selfish at times in and around the final third.....

.....It was just in that final third that we let ourselves down by not having enough attempts at goal or by picking the wrong options..." CB

I'll leave them off the coupon though as I really am not that confident of a home win with this one.

Inverness Caledonian Thistle, I challenge you to prove me wrong in my judgement. Are you up to the challenge?

The onus should be on the drummer(s) in section G to get the shouting/singing going, if they are quiet the crowd will be subdued.

Come on guys bang the drum!!!!! the team will respond and win 2-1 after losing an early goal....

in all seriousness, we've played well the last couple of weeks, and i believe we deserved something from the game last week.

If we get behind the lads, then we can become the 12th man and give the players some sort of boost.

It was proven against killie earlier in the season that the stewards are a bit more relaxed with us now, so surely there should be nothing stopping us from chanting a bit louder.

The onus should be on the drummer(s) in section G to get the shouting/singing going, if they are quiet the crowd will be subdued.

Come on guys bang the drum!!!!! the team will respond and win 2-1 after losing an early goal....

I agree with Jamie - most of the vocal section G lot up the back, myself included, havent been to a game since October so I'd say it's a bit unfair to be blaming those at the back for the lack of noise.

I agree with Jamie - most of the vocal section G lot up the back, myself included, havent been to a game since October so I'd say it's a bit unfair to be blaming those at the back for the lack of noise.

Why have you not been since October?

Why have you not been since October?

I'm at university in Glasgow and so it's pretty expensive going up the road for every home game.

They've all been banned :rotflmao:

Really? How many and for what?

And the only people that were banned was Tomcaleyjag and caley4life because of the banner the two of them displayed at the Celtic match.

Guest mrjamaca40

I miss the atmosphere there used to be with the drums and the singing there is no atmosphere now and with the price of tickets you can see why we don't get a bigger crowd bring back the drums