FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Happy Birthday Craig!

Pele_Is_God

There are many threads in which we can have a dig at Brewster, any chance we can save this one for wishing the guy a happy birthday and leave the insults out?

Happy birthday Craig.

There are many threads in which we can have a dig at Brewster, any chance we can save this one for wishing the guy a happy birthday and leave the insults out?

Happy birthday Craig.

to be honest I totally agree with that, like FYI said plenty of threads to have your say against brew but I dont think this is the one to do it on

You might want to change your signature until the weekend's over then! :-D

Happy birthday Brew, hope there's something worth celebrating tomorrow.

Don't send him down here, Coleman's doing fine on his own thanks.... :rotflmao:

Happy Birthday Craig, hope you have a lovely day in Paisley. I'm sure the lads will give you a great present of three points today.

Edited by Gringo
typo

Happy birthday Craig.

I think that is fair enough, Happy Birthday Craig