FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Robbo in charge to face Motherwell?

Johnboy

The speed with which Sam Allardyce was brought in to replace Paul Ince at Blackburn was impressive - as was their result today.

The solution to ICT's present problems is blindingly obvious. Robbo has already indicated he would jump at the chance to return...

The board needs to act - and needs to act NOW

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greg333

its a no brainer, but whens the board gonna get their finger out of their arses and do something

When we're playing in the 1st division :rotflmao:

:thumb04:

If Brewster goes, what we need is someone to come in and win the dressing room back, put some smiles on faces, and get the lads performing again.

Robbo with Wilson and even Shearer as a transition team makes sense to me. It does not mean that Robbo should be permanent manager (he can apply if he wishes) but he could at least come in and hit the ground running as we enter the transfer window.

Sorry I don't agree. Robbo wins the sentimental vote because he got us promoted. Since he left us he has accomplished nothing at a succession of clubs. Anyway Sutherland said in none to subtle a way that he had burned his bridges

Sorry I don't agree. Robbo wins the sentimental vote because he got us promoted. Since he left us he has accomplished nothing at a succession of clubs. Anyway Sutherland said in none to subtle a way that he had burned his bridges

Robbo wasnt a failure though. He has been so unlucky, at Hearts and Derry, they had a change of executives and they wanted their own man. At Ross County he did the honourable thing, and much the same as the other two. No stain on his managerial record as far as I can see

Robbo is a different prospect than Brewster in that he is principled.

At Hearts he was doing well when Romanov arrived and we all know what happened there.

At County he resigned to free his wage and save players jobs.

At Derry he was released by a new board who wanted Kenny back from Dunfermline.

Above all else HE ISN'T BREWSTER :rotflmao:

Guest familyman

Having sat in the family stand for many a year I have to agree with all the comments, Brewster has got to go, he lacks the ambition it takes to make the top six. The team are unhappy and the fans want to see good football. At this rate I will be putting our season tickets under the tree and asking santa to give us something more worth while. 90 minutes at home games are just too long when the football is as bad as it has been.

The speed with which Sam Allardyce was brought in to replace Paul Ince at Blackburn was impressive - as was their result today.

The solution to ICT's present problems is blindingly obvious. Robbo has already indicated he would jump at the chance to return...

I don't necessarily agree with you about Robbo being the right person to replace Brewster, but its good to see you back Johnboy.

I don't necessarily agree with you about Robbo being the right person to replace Brewster, but its good to see you back Johnboy.

Thanks CMIB... What I'm trying to say is that Robbo should be re-appointed as a matter of some urgency to avoid us becoming rooted at the bottom of the SPL...

He may not the right person to replace Brewster long term but he could be taken on contracted to the end of the season with a remit of keeping us in the SPL... Then if need be - re-assess the situation...

There just isn't time now to go through a long drawn out selection process and interview potential candidates..

If Robbo could be in place by Thursday I'd stake a decent amount on a Caley victory at Motherwell on Saturday!!

Hi johnboy, how you been doin.

Every time I look at teletext I check to see if Brewster has been removed

Every time I look on the official site I check for any news on his resignation

Every time the local news comes on the tv or radio I listen to hear if he has been sacked.

Every time We get closer to relegation I look to the board to sort out this mess...........

Nothing appears to be happening................it's quite frankly just unbelievable how bad things have gone.

Please do something, anything, just remove Brestwer for his good as well as the good of ICT. It can't be easy for him either. Step aside and let someone else have a go Craig, no hard feeling, but do it sooner rather than later.

cheers

Every time I look at teletext I check to see if Brewster has been removed

Every time I look on the official site I check for any news on his resignation

Every time the local news comes on the tv or radio I listen to hear if he has been sacked.

Every time We get closer to relegation I look to the board to sort out this mess...........

Nothing appears to be happening................it's quite frankly just unbelievable how bad things have gone.

I'm exactly the same, there's a sense of expectation waiting for his resignation or sacking.

I don't know what you can gather from this but I did hear Bennett saying to a mate of mine after the game "poor very poor" whilst shaking his head. He didn't say anything else

He's gotta make a decision very, very soon...

Even if Robbo was taken on as a caretaker manager I say enough points could be salvaged between now and the end of the season to keep us in the top flight....

I don't know what you can gather from this but I did hear Bennett saying to a mate of mine after the game "poor very poor" whilst shaking his head. He didn't say anything else

I dont know why as before today I didnt think he would get the boot, I have a very good feeling Brewster will be gone this week.

I dont know why as before today I didnt think he would get the boot, I have a very good feeling Brewster will be gone this week.

i am thinking that myself too. basically they cannot hide from it.we are a laughing stock at the moment, even hamiltons fans are praying we keep brewster.nobody will want to sign for us in january unless things change and there wont be any fans left to watch them anyway.they must act now surely.

also, just watched the mulgrew goal on you tube and the north stand is half empty.its hard to get an idea of how many's in it when your in there yourself but thats the worst support i can remember for a game v dons and that wont have gone unnoticed either

Inverness Courier 19 December

'It is a difficult run of fixtures for Caley Thistle, but the club's director of football, Graeme Bennett, is confident that only a united front will help overcome recent adversities.

"Craig Brewster knows himself as a manager that he will ultimately be judged on results," he said. "We are where we are in the league because results haven't been good enough, but it's important that we turn things around soon to pull away from the relegation zone.

"At the moment, it seems that around 40 per cent of the managers in the SPL are under scrutiny ? that's just the way football is.

"However, we are coming to a Christmas and New Year period which is crucial for us, especially with three out of the next four games being at home.

"The supporters who have come along to the home games have had a poor season and while our away form has been good, our form on our own pitch has been dreadful.

"It is no secret that we are not where we want to be in the SPL, but it's important that every one connected to the club now pulls together to get us out of the situation we are in ? starting on Saturday against Aberdeen."