FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Enuff is Enuff

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Im actually quite enjoying this, please do continue. I may go get some popcorn for it as well!

I think I may just have killed it :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015: :D :P :021:

George Fraser is ma uncle. :rotflmao:

Stevico is not an employee of Orion and Robbo is !! So who the **** is "minding" Robbo - oops sorry should I have known that.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im actually quite enjoying this, please do continue. I may go get some popcorn for it as well!

I think I may just have killed it :thumb04: :018: ;) :lol: :015: :D :P :021:

George Fraser is ma uncle. :rotflmao:

Stevico is not an employee of Orion and Robbo is !! So who the **** is "minding" Robbo - oops sorry should I have known that.

You might have to change your signature ha ha

Another IHE & Stevieco face off...

tis about time some of us left the Marius door shut once for all..sorry but who cares now

Its not we have respect for each other well I hope we do?

tis about time some of us left the Marius door shut once for all..sorry but who cares now

Aww, I was just getting into it. It helps make the nightshift go so much better.

Personally, there was something about the Marius affair that didn't sit right with me. Either he was being dishonest (which I don't believe) or that someone at the club was taking us for a ride. The whole thing stank, it stank worse then my feet after a 12 hour shift.

I was sad to see him go, he could have done a great job for us this season....well probably not but who knows....

However, BornCaley, this has been a few months in the making - trust me.

Stevico - answer the questions honestly - who owes Marius the money ? Who is Robbo employed by ? Did Savage want to get rid of Brew and Bennett ?

I can answer one of the questions for stevico, **CLICK** not exactly a secret.

I can't believe you are having to spell this out IHE your posts have been transparent for months, surely I am not the only one who noticed? But then again, your wind ups...... when to take you seriously...... I guess it might take people a while to believe you.

Birddog I thank you for you obsevation thankfully and even idols such as IHE think you are a fool anyway have a great time and contiue to be a complete fool you are a legend in the stupid world I admire you , what a ******* clown

DOH - This isnt about Marius :rotflmao: It is about the future of ICT. Marius is gone and forgotten - Read between the lines fer fecks sake.

Just to conclude - dont be manipulated - stick by your vibes (Hurrah fer Hairy Chibber)

O2B - I always will be (just think about that)

Aww, I was just getting into it. It helps make the nightshift go so much better.

Personally, there was something about the Marius affair that didn't sit right with me. Either he was being dishonest (which I don't believe) or that someone at the club was taking us for a ride. The whole thing stank, it stank worse then my feet after a 12 hour shift.

I was sad to see him go, he could have done a great job for us this season....well probably not but who knows....

Simple question yes I represent Marius and he is owed monies from the club, but IHE,s uncle maybe knows better

Stevico - answer the questions honestly - who owes Marius the money ? Who is Robbo employed by ? Did Savage want to get rid of Brew and Bennett ?

I can't believe you are having to spell this out IHE your posts have been transparent for months, surely I am not the only one who noticed? But then again, your wind ups...... when to take you seriously...... I guess it might take people a while to believe you.

enjoy mate if you think I am the problem merry xmas

Birddog I thank you for you obsevation thankfully and even idols such as IHE think you are a fool anyway have a great time and contiue to be a complete fool you are a legend in the stupid world I admire you , what a ******* clown

Birdog is a fan - outspoken and I often disagree with him - but he has ICT at heart - enuff said - RESPECT to all the real fans. I aint an idol, more an agitant, but i do get peeple thinking - and that is what this forum is all about - wind up, debate, discussion, disagreement BUT not covert manipulation NOR ignorance or patronisation.

I may never be a role model but I am a Howden Ender - I am a feckin Jeggie - I will live and die fer the ICT cause - The protection of this club, its fans and my friends is the ultimate - Ibrox or Gayfield - I will follow till I die - I will say what I think or think will wind up - that is enuff fer me - O2B.

Simple question yes I represent Marius and he is owed monies from the club, but IHE,s uncle maybe knows better

Steven,

In the end, I don't care about your connection with Marius. If you helped bring him here, I say thank you. If you were instrumental in him leaving in less then honorable fashions, I deplore you.

However, I do ask that you don't play games and are honest. You seem to be an ICT fan, I don't know if you were one before Marius (I certainly don't remember you pre-Marius but then there are many on here I don't remember) but if you are one now, then all the better. However, if you are here because you want to stir the pot, upset the balance and screw the club over then please just leave.

I don't pretend to know everything, I very rarely know anything about what is happening at the club. That suits me fine, it gives me a non-biased look at everything and I can then decide for myself what is going on. Marius is owed money by the club, and it seems a shame that the club have done this, but this is a case of country bumpkins trying to deal with the rich city folk who, as always is the case, are bigger, better and smarter and don't cave lightly. Basically, the club went from being big fish in a little pond, to being little fish in a big pond - and they will pay. Which is ultimatly the reason we will never sign another 'Marius' again, sadly.

Does IHE know anything? In the past he has called a few things right, and got a lot of things wrong. But that is part of who he is. IHE is a guy you take with a pinch of salt most of the time, and a salt mine the rest of the time. But he means nothing by it, and he is an ICT guy through and through no matter what. Infact, I would go as far as saying that he is one the our most valuable assets, and away days are always better when he is in attendence. He commands some respect.

Also, IHE as he is at games, and IHE as he is on the board are two completly different people and like I said above, is the choir leader at away games. Despite his age and appearence, he is always up for a dram, a laugh, and his dedication is second to none. I hope that we see him at games to come.

Just as a sidenote, I would be as Motherwell, and Rangers if I could, but unfortunatly work commitments take me elsewhere.

To finsh, I just want to know one thing. The truth. But I'm never going to get that am I?

guys ( Stevieco, IHE, EWS) i agree with mostly everything your saying as as you put it IHE i also live & die for this club..

We all know deep down what happened with Maruis, so why the need for an official to tell us what we already know. Its business, money & politics...with little to do with football

Lets move on and keep this club above water, because right now we are treading water surely with more pressing issues ( SPL survival & slight managerial issues).

Ive actually forgotten what this thread was all about.

anyway back to you for Marius-Tennis

Edited by BornCaley

I'll vouch for both Johndo and Steve, their desire to see the best for ICT and also the fact that what's going on will be hurting both, just as much as it is hurting most of us to see the heart being torn from the club.

Knowing just how much politics are being played out in this whole thing I can't help but feel that someone is trying a bit of the old divide and conquer. Your both (Steve and Johndo) intelligent people, so let's cut out all the petty BS or I'll knock both your fecking heads together.

Gary McAllister - 11 months - 10 wins out of 21, 5 consecutive defeats - sacked

Paul Ince - 6 months - 3 wins in 17 games - sacked

Juande Ramos - 08/09 season - 8 games 2 pts - sacked

Sam Allardyce - 24 games (Newc) 8 wins - sacked

Craig Brewster 08/09 5 wins in 19 games - Sitting pretty

Steven,

In the end, I don't care about your connection with Marius. If you helped bring him here, I say thank you. If you were instrumental in him leaving in less then honorable fashions, I deplore you.

However, I do ask that you don't play games and are honest. You seem to be an ICT fan, I don't know if you were one before Marius (I certainly don't remember you pre-Marius but then there are many on here I don't remember) but if you are one now, then all the better. However, if you are here because you want to stir the pot, upset the balance and screw the club over then please just leave.

I don't pretend to know everything, I very rarely know anything about what is happening at the club. That suits me fine, it gives me a non-biased look at everything and I can then decide for myself what is going on. Marius is owed money by the club, and it seems a shame that the club have done this, but this is a case of country bumpkins trying to deal with the rich city folk who, as always is the case, are bigger, better and smarter and don't cave lightly. Basically, the club went from being big fish in a little pond, to being little fish in a big pond - and they will pay. Which is ultimatly the reason we will never sign another 'Marius' again, sadly.

Does IHE know anything? In the past he has called a few things right, and got a lot of things wrong. But that is part of who he is. IHE is a guy you take with a pinch of salt most of the time, and a salt mine the rest of the time. But he means nothing by it, and he is an ICT guy through and through no matter what. Infact, I would go as far as saying that he is one the our most valuable assets, and away days are always better when he is in attendence. He commands some respect.

Also, IHE as he is at games, and IHE as he is on the board are two completly different people and like I said above, is the choir leader at away games. Despite his age and appearence, he is always up for a dram, a laugh, and his dedication is second to none. I hope that we see him at games to come.

Just as a sidenote, I would be as Motherwell, and Rangers if I could, but unfortunatly work commitments take me elsewhere.

To finsh, I just want to know one thing. The truth. But I'm never going to get that am I?

EWS, whether you are happy with me or deplore me is of little concern to me, was I on this boards before Marius came yes for a long time, I cant remember my user name but I think it was Romman. Do I care about ICT as much as anyone on this site...without question yes. Why did Marius come to ICT, has been my friend for a number of years and always joked that he was coming to play for my team Inverness, I introduced him to the club, why did he leave try,searching the web for quotes from the club saying they couldnt afford to pay him.

I'll vouch for both Johndo and Steve, their desire to see the best for ICT and also the fact that what's going on will be hurting both, just as much as it is hurting most of us to see the heart being torn from the club.

Knowing just how much politics are being played out in this whole thing I can't help but feel that someone is trying a bit of the old divide and conquer. Your both (Steve and Johndo) intelligent people, so let's cut out all the petty BS or I'll knock both your fecking heads together.

Thank you Mr D,

both myselff and Mr IHE both go through these stages in our relationship quite frequently but in the end both want the same thing, the best for our club

Edited by stevico1

To The Immortal Howden Ender

Its you know who here again for the last time, due to a quiet day in the office i have been reading some posts and have against all previous inclinations before decided to answer you srtaight and formal and hopefully for the last time to ut things straight .NO HEARSAY NO CONTACTS NO I HERAD THIS nonsense just straught honest FACTS i do not wish to be caught up in your on going petty war of words with Stevico.

1.I applied to various companies regarding job opportinities on returning to INVERNESS last December as like every one else i have a mrtgage to pay bills and child maintenance.

Iwas contacted by Orion and had an interview with Brian Urqhart and Paul Savage asking if i would consider the post of Business Development Manager and to use my contacts in the Edinburgh Glasgow and Fife areas i accepted this post on a trial period with the promise that i could return to football should the right opportunity arise this trial period was succesfully concluded and a full time position offered.I have similar to my football jobs thrown mysely 100% in to being a success at this and have helped in delivering some very useful contacts and opening doors in to other companies that we needed to speak to.In my entire 10 months at Orion i have spoken to Alan Savage on no more than 4 occassions and at no stage has ever spoke to me about ICT . You may find that hard to beleive but its the truth and to ba honest i dont really care if you do or dont.

the reason i have come on is for the last time is to tell you i am not a PAWN as you put it merely attemting to pay my mortgage i am not being MINDED by anyone as in this business you get caught out very quickly if you dont learn fast.As with the quastion and answer session i was merely trying to put the record straight and answer the questions that you wanted answering and yet you mis construed this as an attempt to court favour?? trust me if i wanted to attempt that i have enough friends contacts etc to have a far more solid impact i was just fed up with people like yourself talking about my life in public with NO IDEA OF TRUTH NO IDEA OF THE FACTS so please if you do wish to ask ANYTHING ask away i have nothing to hide in my personal or football life i have no reason to lie all i did was put out the facts i am sorry you cant see through your conspiracy tinted glasses to see that.

I will finish with one last statement ICT need everyone right now the fans the players the board the manager EVERYONE standing together this is our hour of need can i appeal to everyone to suppourt the team through a very difficult time PLEASE

APOLOGIES if this appears strong but how would you feel about lies and cinjecture spread about your life and job day in day out!!!!!

MERRY XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

KIND REGRDS

ROBBO X

Merry Xmas Robbo and don't take to heart what IHE says. By his own admission, he's on the wind-up most of the time.

Oh, and by the way, could you start using these contacts to undermine the manager and get back in? Then it would be a Merry Xmas (go on, go on, go on, go on)

Cheers John and a Merry Xmas to you too - and I hope you do come back to the TCS - as yerself and not a puppet on a string.

Well I started this thread in an attempt to clarify a few things - in a rather inflammatory manner I agree - but **** me am I happy with the outcome.

As you may appreciate this had nowt to do with Marius - he was a bit of bait.

I may be old and scruffy - but I aint stoopid. :rotflmao:

Have a great Xmas peeps - I am off to guard the mental health of Lancashire.

gonefishing-med.gif