FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Possible Midfield Targets

Renegade

With Wilson departing, who is highly likely to be followed out the door by Cowie and Black as well as Paatelaeinen who went a while back, ICT could do with with at least oneor more midfielders. But who? Trying to loan in that Graham Doorans could be a good who hasn't really featured much, if at all for WBA could be one option. Eddie Gaven, 22 yr old American internationalist at Columbus Crew (I think), Canadian TFC player Dwayne de Rosario (he can hit a good free-kick) or what about former Chelsea midfielder Jodie Morris from St. J?

Edited by Renegade

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Stephen Glass - Dunfermline (played for Hibs, Aberdeen and dunfermline when they were in the SPL)

Greg Ross - Dunfermline

Freddie Daquin - Dundee

With Wilson departing, who is highly likely to be followed out the door by Cowie and Black as well as Paatelaeinen who went a while back, ICT could do with with at least oneor more midfielders. But who? Trying to loan in that Graham Doorans could be a good who hasn't really featured much, if at all for WBA could be one option. Eddie Gaven, 22 yr old American internationalist at Columbus Crew (I think), Canadian TFC player Dwayne de Rosario (he can hit a good free-kick) or what about former Chelsea midfielder Jodie Morris from St. J?

Strike De Rosario off the list .... hailing from the eastern fringes of Toronto, he has only just signed for TFC and sees this as a homecoming after a few years on the road.

PS - like the thread I closed earlier, there does not appear to be any actual rumour in this ... just yet another wishlist !!!

What about Canadian internationalist Chris Kozniak from Dundee?

Its Pozniak...and i saw him play against Ross County and he was crap, no thank you.

Brian Kerr is still a free agent having left Hibs. Rocco Quinn and Joe Hammill at Livingston are both very good wide players. Could may'be try and get Josh Walker from Middlesbrough. Also if we were to poach a County player i would take Michael Gardyne, he's an outstanding player.

Brian Kerr did well at Motherwell, so would be a good experienced addition. I know the Hibees hated him but I'd say it was really down to him being played out of position.

Kerr's not a bad shout - I don't know what went wrong at Hibs (maybe, as you say, being played out of position) but he's definitely got enough ability to do well in the SPL. Attitude problem, perhaps? A touch of the Michael Stewarts, having played in the EPL? Would he want to come here and could we afford him?

Brian Kerr did well at Motherwell, so would be a good experienced addition. I know the Hibees hated him but I'd say it was really down to him being played out of position.

Kerr's not a bad shout - I don't know what went wrong at Hibs (maybe, as you say, being played out of position) but he's definitely got enough ability to do well in the SPL. Attitude problem, perhaps? A touch of the Michael Stewarts, having played in the EPL? Would he want to come here and could we afford him?

Mate of mine supports Hibs and he told me Kerr left because he felt undermined at Paatelainen bringing back Ian Murray and was told he had a future at Hibs. Then in the summer wasn't even allocated a shirt number.

Also found out that Norwich are looking to offload ex St Mirren winger Simon Lappin. He'd be a good addition imo.

Edited by ajsict92

Also found out that Norwich are looking to offload ex St Mirren winger Simon Lappin. He'd be a good addition imo.

would be a good signing,but if been at norwich wages will be a problem,well be trawling english 2nd div or conference or county no doubt