FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ian Black

acharacleoracle

No Ian Black today. Maybe his commitment on a pre-contract to the Jambos was the reason, who knows.

Personally I think Blackie has been a little disappointing of late, at the beginning of the season he vowed to change his ways, keep his gob shut and not attract so much interest from the referees. This he has certainly done, he has gone from a stroppy, petulant little git to a choirboy and as result has lost something from his game. I wonder which Blackie you prefer, git or choirboy?. Ok he was a bit of a liability last season but he did add a little fire to the midfield belly, a fire we need to reignite.

No Ian Black today. Maybe his commitment on a pre-contract to the Jambos was the reason, who knows.

Personally I think Blackie has been a little disappointing of late, at the beginning of the season he vowed to change his ways, keep his gob shut and not attract so much interest from the referees. This he has certainly done, he has gone from a stroppy, petulant little git to a choirboy and as result has lost something from his game. I wonder which Blackie you prefer, git or choirboy?. Ok he was a bit of a liability last season but he did add a little fire to the midfield belly, a fire we need to reignite.

black wont got to hearts until the summer,unless we get a swap deal,as there skint,wouldnt mind a few of there players mind u

No Imrie today either.

I would imagine if we sell him in January we may get slightly more if he isn't cup-tied.

Edited by ajsict92

Ian Black was sitting beside my in the main stand today and was not allowed to play by Hearts who are trying to get a deal in place to get him there

and what a black eye he had but i didnt have the guts to ask him how he got it

Best not to, you may have ended up with one too!

No Imrie today either.

I would imagine if we sell him in January we may get slightly more if he isn't cup-tied.

Thats interesting there was two rumours going around about Dougie today one was that he has had an argument with Brewster and thats why he aint playing but then was told by quite a few people that Killie were sniffing around him and him being a local lad he would be interested

Ian Black was sitting beside my in the main stand today and was not allowed to play by Hearts who are trying to get a deal in place to get him there

and what a black eye he had but i didnt have the guts to ask him how he got it

Best not to, you may have ended up with one too!

Thats what i thought

I think it was probably right Black getting dropped today but then again communication in a team is a great thing!!!

Why?

He is still an ICT player and great things happened today, we managed without him! However with him we could have done even better, they put Duncan in his place, we have to be honest he's no Blackie, if we have him for how ever long, then we need to use him. As to the loss of his spark, I cannot agree with this, but the resons for this I believe will soon become obvious, why didn't he play today? I know he was available.

I think it was probably right Black getting dropped today but then again communication in a team is a great thing!!!

Why?

He is still an ICT player and great things happened today, we managed without him! However with him we could have done even better, they put Duncan in his place, we have to be honest he's no Blackie, if we have him for how ever long, then we need to use him. As to the loss of his spark, I cannot agree with this, but the resons for this I believe will soon become obvious, why didn't he play today? I know he was available.

Duncan did not play Black's role, he played Duncan's role :rotflmao:

If anyone played Black's role it was Vigurs, and I don't think Black would have put in the preformance that Vigurs did today. Don't get me wrong, I feel that we have lost our best player, but it is time to move on as far as I'm concerned.

I saw Ian in the main stand. he walked right behind me and I nearly walked in to him.

Do you walk backwards all the time or just at the football?

:thumb04: :018:

Edited by chris123

whats that got to do with it,hearts cant dictate to us who we can and cant play,after all hes a ict player until june,rumours doing the rounds they offered us elliot,brew said now,latest one is m stewart

Thats interesting there was two rumours going around about Dougie today one was that he has had an argument with Brewster and thats why he aint playing but then was told by quite a few people that Killie were sniffing around him and him being a local lad he would be interested

he has been hot and cold most of the season,dont see him being good enough for killie.hes had arguments with brewster before so thats the likely scenario,would hate to lose another mid

he has been hot and cold most of the season,dont see him being good enough for killie.hes had arguments with brewster before so thats the likely scenario,would hate to lose another mid

I would be quite happy to lose a player that only performs once every five games and never at home. After looking a good prospect he has disappointed this season apart from a couple of games. Not consistent enough by far (even before we went on this bad run).

Edited by Tree

What will be will be, would rather have Blackie at the club but these things happen and as others have said the club have to move on.

One thing is for certain when ICT find a good'n then eventually he will move on.

Guest BillyOceansXI

I personally would now like to see Black move on, Although he was our best player and could have contributed to our safety greatly i'd either prefere money or a swap deal for someone of use to us.

I wish Ian all the best in the future and hope he does well at Hearts.