FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

RORY MCALLISTER

strathyjags

Guest Muir-Jaggie

i think we should have kept him on. he's young and if we had an older player to work with him in training and that he could benfit alot

i think we should have kept him on. he's young and if we had an older player to work with him in training and that he could benfit alot

In the last few years he has had Brewster, Dargo, Wyness, Bayne etc to work with ..... He just couldnt take his training ground / reserve form to the first team for whatever reason. I wish him well, and hope he starts banging them in wherever he goes, albeit at a lower level.

What a week its been for me. I have seen the back of brew and his side kick. Fraser is leaving...and Rory has gone. Its all good!! Oh happy days are here again :thumb04:

Its not that good Smee Newcastle signed Lovenkrands :018: :rotflmao:

Fook.....just when things are looking up. Is it not only till the end of the season tho Stevie? Why is it my teams are in turmoil?

What a week its been for me. I have seen the back of brew and his side kick. Fraser is leaving...and Rory has gone. Its all good!! Oh happy days are here again :thumb04:

Its not that good Smee Newcastle signed Lovenkrands :018: :rotflmao:

Fook.....just when things are looking up. Is it not only till the end of the season tho Stevie? Why is it my teams are in turmoil?

Yes just until the end of the season

Does anyone think we should have kept Rory on?

Every time a player leaves there is always a proportion of the fans who are up in arms.

He could look good in the reserves, (saw him several times) but he was never SPL 1st team material...

Guest Rebelwithoutaclue

A player who stood out the few reserve games i saw with obvious nose for goal but a poor work ethic and perhaps thinking he had made it before he really had. He'll either come good and we'll kick ourselves for letting him go or he'll be a regular scorer in lower leagues. Still a reasonably young lad so fate is in his own hands.

Unfortunately he is not an Spl player, really has been a waste of a wage for the last year or 2. I remember before we played Celtic in the cup once McCallister was in the paper saying that he saw ICT as a stepping stone to something bigger and better for him.

Yeh right, a stepping stone to part-time football more like!

There where times when he looked as though he had some potential but unfortunately he just didn't have what it took and that should have been noticed ages ago.

Some regular football will do him no harm and all we can do is wish him well for the future.

Don't think i can ever remember watching anyone else in a Caley Thistle shirt with such little potential, surprises me it has taken us this long to get rid off him. Good luck to him wherever he goes though, hopefully he can make more of an impact when he finds his level whatever that may be. :rotflmao:

Unfortunately he is not an Spl player, really has been a waste of a wage for the last year or 2. I remember before we played Celtic in the cup once McCallister was in the paper saying that he saw ICT as a stepping stone to something bigger and better for him.

Yeh right, a stepping stone to part-time football more like!

That in itself is justification for getting rid. We dont need players who dont have 100% commitment, especially in the situation we are in now.