FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Away Support Today

Bronson

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I also disagree that it entitles fans to shout what they like. It is in a public place and should be kept civil. I am no saint when shouting at players, but the abuse some of them get is nothing short of a criminal offence.

Your ticket entitles you to get into the ground and abide by any rules set within the Stadium.

Watch and encourage, it's called supporting.

Its fecking football match. We pay to get in a watch and we can express our feelings in anyway we want. Just cause some fans shout at our own players who cares.

"it's called supporting" am sorry that about 400-500 supporters went down yesterday to support the team and they were far from happy

Aye whatever MJ, I think you will find that you can not express your feelings any way you want. A lot of it will be against the law.

A lot of people were far from happy, but not everyone vented their anger in the manner that you are suggesting. I was unhappy, in fact I was almost numb with bewilderment, but shouting expletives and abuse at our own players is quite frankly immature and downright rude.

Keep it for the Buddies in a couple of weeks.

Edited by themann4thejob
mind your own business

It makes no difference where it is, it's immature and against the law.

If someone came up to you in the street and personally abused you, what would your reaction be.

Don't shout, my ears are sore.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

It makes no difference where it is, it's immature and against the law.

If someone came up to you in the street and personally abused you, what would your reaction be.

Don't shout, my ears are sore.

If its agaisnt the law do the fans who shout at players get chucked out of the game??? NO

Well it depend who came up to me on the street???

You can turn your hearing aid off then

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

They may be thrown out if the police were to hear it, although highly unlikely, but it would depend on the nature of the abuse and how it was interfering with others enjoyment etc.

Threatening behaviour would be a criminal offence I would have thought.

If Barrowman came up to you in the street and told you what was repeatedly said to him yesterday.......

hearing aid now turned down........how did you know I was deaf?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

They may be thrown out if the police were to hear it, although highly unlikely, but it would depend on the nature of the abuse and how it was interfering with others enjoyment etc.

Threatening behaviour would be a criminal offence I would have thought.

If Barrowman came up to you in the street and told you what was repeatedly said to him yesterday.......

hearing aid now turned down........how did you know I was deaf?

Now if barrowman came up me in the street and start saying everything under the sun to me what would i do...i would kick him in the nuts :rotflmao: and tell him Rory McAllister is a better player than him :thumb04: :018: ;) now if caley fan says that to any player they no they have to work harder in training and improve

just a guess :lol:

There is quite a nice wee bit at the end of the interview with Terry Butcher where he praises the fans and says that he is dissapointed the team let us down yesterday. Bless him...

Edited by NigeyBear

My point about Imrie, Munro, Tokley and Fraser is that ignoring players from the lower leagues would be stupid for a club of our size. Imrie was playing for Lanark not that long ago (according to football manager) and he's decent enough. Barrowman was just bad luck. I was happy when we signed him.

Also, shout the c word, the f word, talk about people having willys on their head and shout about their dad's sexual preference, I don't care. Just make sure you do it towards the opposition, if you must. Next time you want to shout about Black signing for another club or Barrowman not scoring, try, try and try, to exchange their names for the other teams players names. If Barrowman is warming up within ear shot of you, why don't you just not say anything? Or even something encouraging. That would be nicer.

:rotflmao:

All the lad did was shout Barrowman, you're sh1te, and Andy stared at him for a bit, then gave a 'you, me, outside' sort of gesture to him :rotflmao:

Dont condone giving the players abuse, but each to their own i suppose.

Was a crackin' support yesterday, pity the team were f*ckin awful.

Lets get back to the point - That was as good a travelling support of "lads" as we have had in a long time. I actually believe that the stewards may have planned all along to split us. If we had all stayed together in the back four or five rows the place would have been absolutely rocking - but they split us up into 3-4 groups and it wasnt anywhere near effective.

It was good to see the old gits at the back joining in every now and again - I feel 30 years younger now I have joined the SESH Army :rotflmao: :thumb04: :lol: And it is feckin ages since I sat/stood three rows from the front, did the bouncy and sang "Sit down: Shut up: :018:

The Barrowman boy was a bit of a pain though cos that is all he did - but from where I was he only did it a couple of times and was wound up by Barrowmans reaction - I did tell him to give it a wee rest.

I thought Hairy Chibber should have been thrown out twice - once for arguing with a steward and then fer allowing me to kiss him. ;)

Lets make it a date fer the Away Day "splits".

Imrie came from the lower divisions, as did Tokley, Munro and Fraser. Some come off, and some don't.

Tokely, Munro and Fraser played for the club in 3rd, 2nd, 1st division and now SPL (over all) so they've being with the club for a few years and played there hearts out to get where they are now

Imrie came from another club which was in the 1st division not 2nd like where barrowman came from. The only player i can think who came from a 2nd division team and has down well to fit in a SPL side is Morgaro Gomis (Dundee Utd)

Danny Swanston at Dundee Utd as well. Willie Gibson at Kilmarnock.

The likes of James McCarthy and McCarthur are examples as well of what the lower leagues can produce as well. Unfortunately any player taken from the lower leagues are a gamble.

Lets get back to the point - That was as good a travelling support of "lads" as we have had in a long time. I actually believe that the stewards may have planned all along to split us. If we had all stayed together in the back four or five rows the place would have been absolutely rocking - but they split us up into 3-4 groups and it wasnt anywhere near effective.

Aye it was a quality support from the S.A. yesterday, dont get why they had the carry on of not allowing us to sit in back 3 rows. :rotflmao: Would have been so much louder if we'd sat where we were to begin with.

It was good to see the old gits at the back joining in every now and again - I feel 30 years younger now I have joined the SESH Army :thumb04: :D :lol: And it is feckin ages since I sat/stood three rows from the front, did the bouncy and sang "Sit down: Shut up: :018:

:015:

The Barrowman boy was a bit of a pain though cos that is all he did - but from where I was he only did it a couple of times and was wound up by Barrowmans reaction - I did tell him to give it a wee rest.

Aye, it was him that got chucked out for giving the fingers and all that to the cheeky wee sh1ts in the Falkirk End.

;)

I was sitting near the front and saw the stewards giving the group near the front a hard time.... the first time they started doing the bouncy. Also, did anyone else see one of the stewards carting off someone to the side and taking down details?... wasn't sure what all that was about.

A small minority of the stewards are total jobsworths at Falkirk. I got told off at the last Falkirk away game for having a foot rested against the vacant seat in front. Took my foot down but the steward wasn't too happy when I pointed out umpteen Falkirk fans who were doing exactly the same. Absolute fun police, which isn't what is needed when they are trying to attract folk into football grounds at ?21 a head.

Anyone who is offended by the language shouted at players should try listening to what I have to put up with at every home game. The swearing that comes from the likes of Strachan, Calderwood, Yogi, Billy Brown and other managers/coaches is quite appalling, but I like it! And they're shouting at their own players too, so there!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, great to see so many supporters at the game today. Pity the team let us all down.