FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kyle Allison

CELTIC1CALEY3

Watched him for the reserves once or twice and he looks a bright prospect.

Saw the injury on Rangers tv as well, looked pritty unsightly.

He's a great prospect and a good mate. Used to regularly go to the county games with him as he's a diehard county fan. When he was at Cowden he tried to sign for County but at the time they wanted a fee for him so it never happened.

Get well soon Kyle. :rotflmao:

It was a horrific incident, not even an apology from the rangers player involved at the time. There was a point where he grabbed onto the referees leg, that's when you could see how much pain the guy was in. No applause from the rangers fans as he left the pitch just laughter.... as I said on the match thread, I had to leave the stadium because I was seething with anger and probably would have got myself in some bother if I'd stayed

Hope the lad is back in the sticks asap because after an incident like that you have to worry if he still going to show the same bravery next time round

Edited by Harry Chibber

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Daily Record -

"Inverness starlet Kyle Allison has been ruled out for the rest of season after undergoing surgery for a double jaw fracture"

I believe he is doing well and hoping to return to some light training in a few weeks. Probably just some light gym work, but it seems he is determined to get back to playing as soon as possible, although I'm sure it won't be this season. After all there are only a few weeks left of the season anyway.

I hope that he takes it easy and recovers fully for the pre season.