FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Liberia Want Robbo

Caley Stan

I'm not really interested in this job which I haven't even been interviewed for, but it's a good opportunity to remind people that I'm still available and will consider pretty much anything.

And who can blame him. Good luck Robbo!

Good luck to him wherever he ends up....

Shame he didn't get the ICT job.

Eh why JB?

Expect at least a three page essay answer!!!

I set out my thoughts on that when Brewster left....

Briefly... He's a supporter, he's very happy living here in Inverness - he would have been prepared to take the job on a long term basis, he gets on well with the players here, he's got a good track record with ICT, good man management skills, he's got good connections and a well respected profile which would have helped attract new players to the club...

Sorry it's not a 3 page essay - I like TB and MM too....but I still would have been happier to see Robbo back here again, with DP has his Number 2.

I also fancied Robbo for the job.

When the final list came through, he was the one i wanted. I was dissapointed when he didnt get it, but i have so much respect now for TB and MM its unreal!

What if he went to Methil and fell down the defunct Wellesley Pit on a sight-seeing tour and was never seen again?

Nah! I think he should take the Liberian job--his life will be much more exciting--sand, sun and more sun , lots of colour --John would fit rightin since he is a flair man with lots of colour.. :rotflmao:

And forby if he went off on a vacation on a Liberian Tanker his adventures would never end--hi-jacking by pirates, ransoms, rotting somewhere as a prisoner of the pirates, being sprung by an American Marine raid in the wee small hours of a bright moonlit night, falling in love with his cell mate, an Arabian Princess thrown indelicately into the same cell whilst awaiting deliverance by the payment of ten million dollars by her Dad the Sheik of El Alamein -what a life eh? :thumb04:

Stevie Crawford is in temporary charge of East Fife :thumb04:

I wonder if he will be looking to get that job as well.

Brewster could very well through his hat in the ring for this one too....

He's got a lot of experience at managing in the SPL of course... :rotflmao:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Problem for Robbo if he took up this position would be communicting with local folk and adapting to the customs and sub standard living conditions.

Liberia would bring problems as well should he chose that option.

If robbo did take the Liberia job maybe if theres a few up coming young players he could point them in the away of us :rotflmao:

I think John has a lot more sense than to take such a job.

Methil................Lose a game....................get lynched

Liberia...............Lose a game....................get shot.

Besides his girlfriend wouldn't like the place.............................................................

............too many fifers.