FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Time To Drop Black

TopSix

That black strip we've got is jinxed. We need to drop it ASAP. I know some people paid top dollar to get their names on it but any way we can advantage ourselves would be a good move.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's a difficult colour to pick out when a plater is trying to pick another one out. It's like the grey strips Man U had and dumped a while back.

Maybe why referee strips are traditionally black.

We should go for a bright strip next year.

I want to see stripes back for the home kit in future. and a bright one aka Barca for the away strip.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

I may be wrong, but that will have been our last game with it since we're bringing out a white away kit in the summer...

Didn't we beat Rangers at Ibrox this season wearing it though??

is it confirmed that its white next season?

we beat rangers at ibrox with it on, beat killie with it on last year aswell. cant think of any other teams we wear it against. cant really call that jinxed already though?

mind you i wore mine today for a change from my usual blue away top since we were unbeaten in that top since i started to wear it. i wanted a change today though, and look what happened!!

we beat rangers at ibrox with it on, beat killie with it on last year aswell. cant think of any other teams we wear it against. cant really call that jinxed already though?

mind you i wore mine today for a change from my usual blue away top since we were unbeaten in that top since i started to wear it. i wanted a change today though, and look what happened!!

So it was YOUR fault :)

Everyone knows the black top is cursed. I was horrified when it came on today.

Every away game I went to wearing mine (with my name on it) we lost. I stopped wearing it...

So it was YOUR fault :)

Everyone knows the black top is cursed. I was horrified when it came on today.

Every away game I went to wearing mine (with my name on it) we lost. I stopped wearing it...

I get bad vibes from it. I'm wearing the top the team wore on the 8th of February 2000 on Saturday. I get good vibes from it.

I encourage all others to do likewise.

I hate that black strip. There's just something about it that doesn't look right and as others have said it's a bit of a jinx strip for us. There should be some black in our strip anyway but that's not a debate at this crucial time for our team.

Yeah next seasons away top is white :) :P

That black strip we've got is jinxed. We need to drop it ASAP. I know some people paid top dollar to get their names on it but any way we can advantage ourselves would be a good move.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - it's a difficult colour to pick out when a plater is trying to pick another one out. It's like the grey strips Man U had and dumped a while back.

Maybe why referee strips are traditionally black.

We should go for a bright strip next year.

I want to see stripes back for the home kit in future. and a bright one aka Barca for the away strip.

just to be annoying....The first thing about the colour black is that it actually isn't a colour; it is an absence of colour. Technically you can't get the colour black. If you did it would appear as a silhouette with no distinguishable features whatsoever.

just to be annoying....The first thing about the colour black is that it actually isn't a colour; it is an absence of colour. Technically you can't get the colour black. If you did it would appear as a silhouette with no distinguishable features whatsoever.

im surprised at people saying they dont like it tbh...in a thread i made about your fave caley thistle tops, alot of people said the black one was one of their favourite.

tbh i loved mine, especially after ibrox in march, was going to go all out and get it signed, but not now!

im glad its white next year though...i like the old away top, with the blue. one of my faves, which i do have all signed.

the definition of black on a well known on-line encyclopedia -

Black is the color of objects that do not emit or reflect light in any part of the visible spectrum; they absorb all such frequencies of light. Although black is sometimes described as an "achromatic", or hueless, color, in practice it can be considered a color, as in expressions like "black cat" or "black paint".

I work in the printing game, so believe me when I say it IS a colour.... B)

Edited by CaleyP