FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If Ict Go Down (merged)

Renegade

Guest CTRAIG

Thanks mate, I hold Yogi in high regards after his interview fair play to him. :finger01:

Im a St Mirren fan hope you bounce right back mate and see you season after next Will certainly miss some close games

PS want Dargo AND Wyness back?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate, I hold Yogi in high regards after his interview fair play to him. :finger01:

Im a St Mirren fan hope you bounce right back mate and see you season after next Will certainly miss some close games

PS want Dargo AND Wyness back?

After seen how bad are strikers have being this season i am more than happy to take WYNESS back :025:

Dargo he can just FECK OFF

yes and you in your caravan are more right than me. :D

I dont have a caravan. Will you ever get something right?

Anyway im away to celebrate. Have a good night everyone. B)

is this ******* banned yet? hes a pathetic loser that posts on here because his ****** team will never be as good as caley now ima blow there half of the kessock bridge up so they cant spread there **** here!

I think mark brown might return. Celtic have Boruc, Now Zaluska and that Cervi the American.

I don't thinkt heres any doubt he's on his way out of Celtic, but unfortunately as much as I'd absoloutly love him to come back I can't see it happening.

is this ******* banned yet? hes a pathetic loser that posts on here because his ****** team will never be as good as caley now ima blow there half of the kessock bridge up so they cant spread there **** here!

But remember thats were we get our players from B) :lol:

I think mark brown might return. Celtic have Boruc, Now Zaluska and that Cervi the American.

Why would brown return to a 1st division club and i cant see him going for a wage cut. So in a away i'm glad he wont come back to us. He is a really good keeper but look what happend to brewster when he came back :D That says everything. Theres no point in looking back

But remember thats were we get our players from B) :lol:

oh yeah forgot about that if caley ever have a drought of players we can count on good ol county to give us some players and get them relegated too :P :P :P :P

2. Tokely - under contract; settled in the area, appears certain to stay

3. Djebi-Zadi - out of contract; appears to be first choice left back under TB - will this be enough to earn him a new deal?

4. Proctor - out of contract; TB may feel he can't afford to give Proc a deal unless he's likely to be first choice - can we afford him if he will be just a squad player? May depend on whether Rossco is kept in the centre.

5. McGuire - under contract, I think. As much as we'd love to chuck him, he is unlikely to get many offers.

6. McBain - out of contract; At 34, does he have the legs anymore? Might be overlooked in favour of youngsters.

9. Rooney - under contract; might see next season as his big chance but might also be unkeen to drop down a level.

10. Barrowman - under contract; TB appears to have some faith in him, and unlikely to be wanted by other sides so will probably stay.

11. Imrie - under contract; is probably not going to get an SPL offer so appears likely to stay.

12. Duncan - under contract; settled in the area, appears certain to stay.

14. Munro - under contract; settled in the area, appears certain to stay.

16. Hastings - I'm not certain of his contract status; settled in the area, I think would be keen to stay but is out of favour at the moment.

17. Sutherland - out of contract; it doesn't appear likely that he'll be offered a new deal.

19. Gatheussi - out of contract; likely to leave as has got nowhere near first team since return from injury

20. Byrne - out of contract; might be given his chance ahead of Lionel and Hastings if can prove his fitness?

22. Wood - out of contract; showed enough under Brew to suggest he could become a player, but new contract may depend on who else stays and goes.

23. Esson - under contract; may be on his way out if rumours of a fall out with TB are true.

24. Duff - out of contract; will fancy his chances of a new deal and becoming first choice next year.

25. Foran - out of contract; probably leaving as will surely have suitors in the SPL.

26. Odhiambo - out of contract; looks like TB wants to keep him and might be able to convince him to stay as first choice up front.

27. Vigurs - under contract; another one who will surely see next year as a chance to establish himself.

28. Kerr - out of contract; like Foran is likely to have suitors who will offer better cash and appears likely to leave.

i think the above players will stay,if it was any other manager they may g but i think butcher will suprise us by keeping a good few