CaleyMad

New Away Kit  

146 members have voted

1. 1. do you like it or not ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered
    • Dont know

Just as the new top has been released, do you think it is a sucess or a failure.

I personally think its gouping but thats my opition.

Maybe as the season goes by then i might get used to it.

Discuss?

(i made this one for a poll :rotflmao: i didnt mean to close the other one down)

Edited by caleymad

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not the design I was told it would be....but it's ok.

Think it would look better with white shorts with red side panels on them....but as I don't ever buy/wear football shorts then I can live with the red ones :lol:

I have absolutely no problem with the colours and design but that collar makes the strip look cheap and nasty....

I hope the board one day wakes up to realise the money they are losing by investing in Errea..... one decent strip could make a fortune and bring to new fans to the club........ that strip wont.

Edited by Harry Chibber

I hate round necked shirts, I must have been hung in a former life or something .... bring back V neck shirts thats what I say ..... other than that, I like it. its different and I certainly prefer it to the new County ones.

I quite like it, much better than our home top.

There's something European about it, the kind of kit you'd see in a management simulator in a European qualifier against a team from Luxembourg.

new kit made me think of the Scotland Away strip from 1991 ..... even though its nothing like it really.

article-0-02BFBC85000005DC-251_468x374.jpg

I agree, it's got a bit of a 1991 chique to it. It's a bit OTT but strangely wearable. Although I would have preferred something more under-stated it's okay. Both my kids really go for it so what do I know. :lol:

The other thing that no-one has mentioned yet, and that frequently gets bandied about when a new kit is released is that there is no way this can be mistaken for a Rangers kit !!!

Apart from the rounded neck its not bad...but its not a patch on some of those that were on the 'design a shirt' thread. Did any of those that debated/chose the design actually look at the thread? Like Alex, I would like to see the whole shirt. I'll probably buy it anyway as I need an updated shirt. I'm not a fan of the home shirt.