• Yes
    • No
    • Not bothered
    • Dont know

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing the new goalie shirt is what Esson's wearing in the training night pics. Looks just like the home one except it's all yellow, with a black swoosh thing. Looks bizarre.

Got my new shirt through the post yesterday - next day service from online shop so can't complain there! I think it looks better in the flesh than in the pictures. Can't wait to give it a run out at 5-a-sides..... the breathable fabric will come in handy for cooling me down as I collapse mid-game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i think the kits a bit crap to be honest, i mean i did buy it but thats only because of ict being in the 1st div and i thought it wouldnt harm to give a little extra support

its too similar to the home top (in that its almost as if they've just swapped the blue for white but forgot about a few scraping of blue and left it on the away top) which is ok if theres a top coming out every season but i didnt care much for the home one then i get this after a years wait :blah01:

and if ict want to make megabucks with their tops they should try to go for something a bit more like inters new away top which everyone i know love http://www.soccerize.com/wp-content/upload...irt-300x300.jpg

and sorry to nag but there where some absolutely great designs made by fans which probably would have sold better than this top (i know apparently everyone loves it and everyones getting it but some of those just would have been all around better)

i think thats about all i have to say about the top :D ... you'd hardly know im a ict boy

p.s. does anyone else think the red bit at the side looks scary when you wear it :)

IMHO caley should stop rotating their HOME kit. Caley in many people's eyes are that they play in Blue and Red Stripes so why do they change it every 2nd season. It should be seen as the same way Celtic see the Hoops dont you think?

I agree. I also think clubs should change their home strip ever 3 or 4 seasons as it would save money for fans(Though thats not what they want) and it would make it more exciting when its reveled.

IMHO caley should stop rotating their HOME kit. Caley in many people's eyes are that they play in Blue and Red Stripes so why do they change it every 2nd season. It should be seen as the same way Celtic see the Hoops dont you think?

They change it because thats the sponsorship deal. Errea give us the shirts. Errea want to sell. Errea make the contract. Any other supplier would have similar deals. And if you dont believe that ask any other club.