mikeyrob73

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doofers Dad,

What's the Gaelic for "Gypsy"?

Found this as a possible translation,

Ceardannan, pronounced 'Keearstannan' was the name given to the itinerant travelling people from the far North of Scotland.

Maybe check with Mike Smith and stewards if it will be permissable to use at TCS.

Maybe some clever, talented, multi-lingual person like Alex McLeod could devise something utterly obscene in garlic, that we could chant at our Dungwall cousins.

That would give the stewards something to think about....

MMM, that sounds like a recipe for sucess...

I live in leeds and would love to watch this game. Anyone know of any internet sites, links etc?

LEEDS!!!

When did you move?

Well no one knows where wakefield is so i just say leeds. Makes more sence than having peolpe saying "wheres wakefield". People know where leeds is! I'll have to find somewhere that will show it or someone with sky that i can take over their living room

Doofer, I know where that is, may a weekend spent on the lash there, I was at Fylindales for 2 years... when i was down that way, Id just say Inverness as not alot down by know where Culloden is....

I live in leeds and would love to watch this game. Anyone know of any internet sites, links etc?

LEEDS!!!

When did you move?

Well no one knows where wakefield is so i just say leeds. Makes more sence than having peolpe saying "wheres wakefield". People know where leeds is! I'll have to find somewhere that will show it or someone with sky that i can take over their living room

Where's Leeds?

Where's Leeds?

Just outside Bradford.

Any update?

Would love to be able to watch this at home, since I can't make it through to Inverness

Any update on what?

Its live on BBC Alba and this was announced quite a while ago. Its a free channel on sky, so anyone with any sky package will have it as will any bar. Maybe a quiet bar would show it or a sports bar which can show different games at once. I think the channel is also avaliable on Virgin but woun't be avaliable to normall freeview for another year or two.

Any update?

Would love to be able to watch this at home, since I can't make it through to Inverness

Any update on what?

Apologies. I did not realise that it was confirmed to be on BBC Alba, as there is very little information on any website about the game being televised.

As the club website, BBC Alba and televised football information sites can't seem to tell any information... I take it I can start stocking up my fridge for Sunday? 2pm kick off still?

If we get to the final i will be on the west yorkshire mini bus!! im down in leeds too :lol: ,

(i know were culloden is was brought up there :lol: but i say inverness too!!)

mac

Any update?

Any update on what?

Apologies. I did not realise that it was confirmed to be on BBC Alba, as there is very little information on any website about the game being televised.

As the club website, BBC Alba and televised football information sites can't seem to tell any information... I take it I can start stocking up my fridge for Sunday? 2pm kick off still?

It's a 3pm kick off