Bronson

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had my doubts last night but the weather men predicted that it should be sunny from 12 ish onwards.The sun is trying to break through the mist as I type in the Culloden.

Talking of rtas,I was driving through Kirkcaldy during the week and was so mesmerised by 2 giant illuminated cranes and thought hang on a minute shouldn't I be watching the road.

Im in Drakies and i can see maybe 40-50 yards in front of me. I very much doubt the game will go ahead if it doesnt lift of thin soon.

I went down to the stadium this morning just at the time Tabitha was posting to say that the game was on and it was an entirely different world down there compared with the rest of Inverness which I drove through to get there. Visibility right along the sea front was really quite good (at least half a mile) and there was actually a shaft of sunlight shining down on the Black Isle.

I have to say that, with the Black Isle being Ross County territory and all that, the said shaft of sunlight and where it was landing did somewhat seem to symbolise the current respective fortunes of the two Highland clubs!

By the way there is no Open All Mics from Inverness today I'm afraid.

It was quite bad in the snow "storm" at the kilmarnock cup game when we won 2.1 .... i couldnt even see alan combe when i was in the main stand and quite close to him aswell. Also the lines were classic because i was 2 seats away from Jim Jefferies (who was sitting in the black chairs) and he was going mental when he knew it wasnt a penalty.

This was just before it got bad.....post-3910-1260625618_thumb.jpg

This was when it died down.....post-3910-1260625653_thumb.jpg

Edited by RenegadeJnr

By the way there is no Open All Mics from Inverness today I'm afraid.

WHY NOT?

Because Open All Mics covers all SPL games and usually about a couple of the First Division matches involving the highest placed teams so this week it's the Dundee and QoS games. Another consequence of relegation I'm afraid. Robbo's at the Hearts game. Listeners will get score updates from Inverness within Open All Mics though.