FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Motherwell looking for new boss

DALNEIGHCALEY

Butcher, Hayes and Rooney to go to Motherwell?????

The first third of that is ridicoulous.

Actually reakon Jimmy Calderwood will be making his way back into management now.

Edited by Iain

Odds from McBookie on Gannon's successor....

2/1 Jimmy Calderwood, 3/1 George Burley, 4/1 Chris McCart, 4/1 Gary McAllister, 6/1 Scott Leitch, 8/1 John Collins, 8/1 Luc Nijholt. 9/1 Lawrie Sanchez 10/1 Bobby Williamson 12/1 Derek Adams, 12/1 Terry Butcher 14/1 Allan Moore, Danny Lennon 20/1 Darren Ferguson

I reckon Calderwood and Nichol will get the nod and I would also predict that Motherwell will finish the season higher in the SPL than the Dons.

Guest Mahonio

Well we can stop speculating for a while because on BBC Sport it says that Craig Brown is to take temporary charge and Archie Knox as his number 2 pending talks with the board tomorrow.

They also said that Calderwood and John Robertson were the early candidates shortly after JGs axing with no mention of Butch but i say we will see what his dedication to this club is like if they did approach him later on.

Well we can stop speculating for a while because on BBC Sport it says that Craig Brown is to take temporary charge and Archie Knox as his number 2 pending talks with the board tomorrow.

Dangerous line to get such a couple of novices in. Seriously, though, that's one intelligent backroom staff.