FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Killie roll call

TheKnowledge

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this game be televised ?

Would reckon not a chance sky will pick this game. St.Mirren v Rangers, Dunfermline (prob) v Celtic or even St.Johnstone v Dundee utd would all be chosen over our one. Also just that the killie site has it confirmed as sat 6th, 3pm kick off.

Any one else going down on the train on sat morning, what train are yous getting down if so? 6 of us going down on the train, prob the 9.18 one as the tickets don't work for the 7.55 one as its gner.

Edited by Joe DiMaggio

I'm 90% + sure of making this one. Especially with the 15 quid train ticket. What's the plans? Meet up at Glasgow Central?

There will be the normal crew meeting up at Central. Looking at the 1157 or 1227 train. For those travelling from Glasgow, there are fares online for around ?6 return!

I'm 90% + sure of making this one. Especially with the 15 quid train ticket. What's the plans? Meet up at Glasgow Central?

There will be the normal crew meeting up at Central. Looking at the 1157 or 1227 train. For those travelling from Glasgow, there are fares online for around ?6 return!

I dont think my train gets to Glasgow untill 12.45 so the next train to killie is 13.12. Could just meet yous in killie, same pub as normal? Cant remember the name of it though! Train back isnt till 19.41 so plenty of time for a good few after the game

I am in turmoil - what should I do ? - Its my 35th birthday after all - I have two feckin choices.

A - breakfast at ma local pub - coach and ticket (birthday pressie) to the Scouse Derby - stuffing the reds - arranged game of pool and drinkies against an EFC social club in Skemersdale - back home to Chorley fer a late lock in.

OR

Up in the early hours - drive to Glesga - park up in Govan - a subway train to Central - return to Killie - back to Brechins in Govan fer a karaoke night run by two lesbians - back to Govan Jaggies to share a room with Sore Arse - and drive back to Chorley on Sunday.

What would you do ?

I am in turmoil - what should I do ? - Its my 35th birthday after all - I have two feckin choices.

A - breakfast at ma local pub - coach and ticket (birthday pressie) to the Scouse Derby - stuffing the reds - arranged game of pool and drinkies against an EFC social club in Skemersdale - back home to Chorley fer a late lock in.

OR

Up in the early hours - drive to Glesga - park up in Govan - a subway train to Central - return to Killie - back to Brechins in Govan fer a karaoke night run by two lesbians - back to Govan Jaggies to share a room with Sore Arse - and drive back to Chorley on Sunday.

What would you do ?

One time only my self imposed ban from this forum is broken............

Two large vodka and coke for ye if ye do the right thing and come to Killie Johndo, I've yet to meet you and thought that this would be the ideal opperchancity,

Edited by Revbirdog

He will be at least as loud as then as he didn't join us on the train for that one! I am led to believe from a good source that IHE will be gracing us with his presence. I just have to explain to the wife that not only has she got a full on twechter in Seoras McShinty staying but now has the Psycho Nurse as well! Also the poor Lesbians at the Karaoke will not know what has hit them.

Looking like we will all be on the 1212 from Central so may see some more off you there.

Have I mentioned that it is also my birthday and you expect to be bought drinks on yer birthday.

I'll get you a drink, but dont expect a rendition of happy birthday during the game. Not after what happened when we did it for Mrs Gringo at Queen of south!

Oh dear, Johndo - I will really miss meeting up with you again next week - I am not able to go to Killie as I promised to go to the 10 year Ball at Drumossie and cannot get back from Killie in time for the Dinner. At the game, please shout even louder and get the singing going even better than usual, just for me. During the game, I will be chewing my fingers whilst listening to the radio and regretting buying my ticket for the Dinner and, even more important, missing my "pecker" from you after the final whistle!

See you soon!

He will be at least as loud as then as he didn't join us on the train for that one! I am led to believe from a good source that IHE will be gracing us with his presence. I just have to explain to the wife that not only has she got a full on twechter in Seoras McShinty staying but now has the Psycho Nurse as well! Also the poor Lesbians at the Karaoke will not know what has hit them.

Looking like we will all be on the 1212 from Central so may see some more off you there.

Looking forward to this day out Roger, it's got a 2004 ish feel to it :rolleyes: If George has my bed i'll take your sofa, make sure Sarah gets the toast & Cheese on :blink:

Seeing as there is a bunch of guys going through from Glasgow, I'll totally make an appearance, will be good to see the gang again.

Roger and co. I'll see you at Central. Are you having pre drinks in Central at all?