* 14 G Munro

* 03 S Golabek

* 07 B Wilson

* 10 R Hart

* 12 R Duncan

* 09 G Bayne

* 11 A Morgan

* 19 D Wyness

Hearts look fecked - Brellier ordered off after getting 2 bookings in 4 minutes.

anyhoo - hope the result goes our way tonight despite Dobbie's goal .... will probably be tomorrow afternoon in sunny Copenhagen before I find out the result as I am off to the airport right now  :003: Hope to bump into one or two of you when we finally reach Inverness on 30th .... will deffo be in the Innes on 31st 

:drinking08: :drinking01:

Great result :clapping04:

It may have been a good result but it was a less than impressive performance.

The team must like rollickings at half-time as I'm sure they got another one tonight. I'm surprised the dugout didn't explode Parkie was thumping it that hard.

We looked pretty good for the first 15-20 minutes and then just stopped playing. Lucky to go in at 1-1. Dumbarton could have and probably should have scored certainly once more.

Better after the rollicking at half-time but not much.

Bayne got a well deserved goal, he was indeed MOTM and Rory also scored a nice wee goal at the end.

Dumbarton aren't a bad wee side or maybe it was our poor play that made them look good.

Some good individual performances tonight and some dreadful ones as well.

Very low turnout as well just over 1000 folk

Like pulling teeth. At half time there was a suspicion an upset as on the cards. Wyness' goal was a deflection of of of a defender not an outstanding double shuffle curler. He is still to find form. McAllister's goal was a corker, and tell teh truth Bayne's wasn't bad either, but he is still lacking a bit of ooomph. Low spot was Hart chucking away his bandage petulantly when subbed. Charlie has his reason's, and it's not for us to know them. Hart played quite well throughout. But as always my MOM was Rosco, who just ives and gives.

Not a classic, but we're in the hat and I know we can raise our game.

Low spot was Hart chucking away his bandage petulantly when subbed. Charlie has his reason's, and it's not for us to know them. Hart played quite well throughout.

Seriously you thought Hart played well?  :010:  :010:  :010:

I'm staggered by that.

I was under the impression he threw away his bandage because he knew how badly he had played

Bayne played really well I thought. Dennis didn't. I'd swap Bayne for Dennis on Saturday. Morgan was excellent as well, other than that the rest were very ordinary.....mind, some were crap too.

Not much of a game, we were lucky to go in level at HT, but we totallt dominated in the second half.

At least we're through is probably the best way of looking at it.

Ceryainly not a vintage performance from ICT. Denzils goal was a bit ropey, poachers goal, Bayners worked very hard and deserved to get something and Rory flighted one into the roof of the net from maybe twenty five yards, decent finish. Sons goal was a neat finish, curled round Brown from fifteen yards after a neat reverse path let Dobbie in on goals from the left edge of the box, still, good goal. Just after that they could and should have scored at least one more goal. We were pretty uninspired, Barry wasting numerous chances to take on the defenders and losing the ball too easily. We did step up the pace a bit in the second half and deserved to win.  We could have scored five or six, but that would have been rough on Dumbarton, who played some neat stuff and battled away. I also thought Hart was doing okish, and was surprised it was him that was subbed and not maybe Barry or Morgan or Duncan.

Bayne MoM for effort if nothing else, but he did well and surely deserves a start at Tynecastle. Tokely also did ok, but Morgan went quiet in the middle of the game and Golly and Caff did nothing to promote their cause.

Overall, deserved if uninspiring performance.

7 changes from Sunday & Bayne was the only one of them that could say they made a case for a start on Saturday. Good first five minutes & decent last five, not much in between. A complete lack of movement from your colleagues when you're looking to go forward doesn't help matters and neither does attempting long crossfield passes or trying to beat 2 or 3 men when a simple ball is the obvious move. Dumbarton were a bit unlucky to be honest. At least we're in the draw for the next round & that's what's important.

Relief was the always the main feeling in my brain, especially after the Dons result the previous night, but we seemed to step up a gear in the second half.

We had some pretty poor performances and some did well, of the players that were brought in, not many looked to me like they would challenge for a first team place unfortunatley.

Barry looked out of sorts, maybe keeping himself for saturday? Morgan started well then seemed to drift away,Golly well... Russeldinho didnt do himself any favours, Caff was ok, seemed to be unsettled by Sons tactic of getting 'into our faces'.

Rory came on and took his goal very well, then proceeded to miss two glorious chances which were a hellofalot easier to score than the one he did.

Anyway we are in into the next round and i hope we dont get a wee team, but as we are seeded this means we will get Queens Park away... :009: