FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Ayr

TopSix

Apparently they've got a couple of decent young guys on loan from Hearts so I can see them being a very different prospect from our previous meeting this season. I'm going:

Esson

proctor Munro bully ldz

Hayes Duncan mcbain Foran

Rooney Odiambo

Apparently they've got a couple of decent young guys on loan from Hearts so I can see them being a very different prospect from our previous meeting this season. I'm going:

Esson

proctor Munro bully ldz

Rooney Odiambo

Same team 2-0 Caley Foran & Rooney if game is on.

:thumb03: I really hope this game's on , what a dissapointment last Saturday :)

Well Mr Batty said on the weather tonight that were meant to be getting snow tomorrow and thats one thing we could do without right now

Edited by WYNESS101

:thumb03: I really hope this game's on , what a dissapointment last Saturday :)

Well Mr Batty said on the weather tonight that were meant to be getting snow tomorrow and thats one tihng we could do without right now

Agreed Hard hitting financially if it is off.

Esson

Proctor Munro Bulvitis Tokely

Cox Duncan

Hayes Odihambo Foran

Rooney

Put Tokely to LB for another game as Ayr are very strong down the right hand side and would fear for golly fitness for the full 90 mins and Lionel, lets not go there

Esson

proctor Munro bully ldz

Rooney Odiambo

I wouldn't put Lionel in there, or it won't be long before you face the wrath of the forum!

Esson

proctor Munro bully ldz

Rooney Odiambo

I wouldn't put Lionel in there, or it won't be long before you face the wrath of the forum!

You found out the hard way :024:

Pretty much the same as it was, except that attacking centre mid position is a real trouble. A huge gap that' never been filled since both Black and Vigurs left. So, I'm going to push Cox further forward and see what he can do. Sanchez probably on there in the second half.

Esson

Tokely - Munro - Bully - Golly

Duncan - Proctor

Hayes - Cox - Foran

Rooney

Pretty much the same as it was, except that attacking centre mid position is a real trouble. A huge gap that' never been filled since both Black and Vigurs left. So, I'm going to push Cox further forward and see what he can do. Sanchez probably on there in the second half.

Esson

Tokely - Munro - Bully - Golly

Duncan - Proctor

Hayes - Cox - Foran

Rooney

On the basis of what I've seen this season, I don't think Cox would see the passes Sanchez does. I'd go:

Esson

Tokely Bully Munro Golly

Proctor Duncan

Hayes Sanchez Foran

Rooney

Regardless of the team selection this (in theory) should be a comfortable home win

I disagree. Ayr have been showing signs of improvement recently. I'll be very happy to see our strongest possible line-up playing out of their skins and coming away with a single goal victory.