FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who Do You Fear?

Caley

I have noticed the site has been sluggish since about tea time yesterday Scotty. Was taking ages to view pages and post replies since then

Yup, as mentioned, we have noticed but nothing we can do about it right now. We will be switching hosts during the close season so have to put up with it until then.

After not beleiving for most of the season I am pretty confident now for a lot of reasons.

Last season the team had been all but safe having been well behind and then blew it at the end. That will really hurt and there will be no complacency this time.

We are currently the best team in the league by some margain. It is not just that we are top, our goal difference is also a good indicator of that. As a result the players know that if they play to their strengths then we will not drop too many points.

We are very much the form side over quite a prolonged period with 5 consecutive clean sheets. There is no reason why the players should feel particularly nervous.

None of the teams that could pip us are playing well and there is no reason to suggest that any of them are going to go on a good run.

The league is very competetive and all the other teams are going to drop points.

To be honest I think 3 wins and 3 losses for us and we would still be champions and therefore there is some margain for error here which must also give the team confidence. I think we are in a position where we will win the league with a couple of games to spare.

Any one taken notice further down the league recently. I know our attention has been at the other end, but 3 teams are involved in the scrap to avoid the play off place. Raith, Morton and Ayr - all of which we still have to play. It aint going to be easy, as they will be fighting for every ball.

Tactic must be to go at them at 100mph from the start, get down the wings, and flood their box with crosses and shots. But not committing too much forward on the defensive side. All 3 of these teams will be looking to defend against us, and hit on the break. So we will need to out muscle them, out smart them, out pace them, and out score them. Dont care if we will by a crappy own goal, its just ensuring our undoubted confidence is more valuable than their determination.

Any one taken notice further down the league recently. I know our attention has been at the other end, but 3 teams are involved in the scrap to avoid the play off place. Raith, Morton and Ayr - all of which we still have to play. It aint going to be easy, as they will be fighting for every ball.

Tactic must be to go at them at 100mph from the start, get down the wings, and flood their box with crosses and shots. But not committing too much forward on the defensive side. All 3 of these teams will be looking to defend against us, and hit on the break. So we will need to out muscle them, out smart them, out pace them, and out score them. Dont care if we will by a crappy own goal, its just ensuring our undoubted confidence is more valuable than their determination.

Exactly. These teams have a lot to play for and will take points off our challengers.