FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

STV News

Glen Mhor

I wonder if yesterday's game at Palmerston might merit a mention in the STV News on Monday night.

Their coverage of ICT's successful run lately has been dreadful. All they're interested in or can be bothered covering is Aberdeen, Dundee Utd and St. Johnstone. No doubt their victory at Hampden will be covered but it'll be interesting to see how much coverage ICT get.

:022:

I think County will dominate the local news for the next wee while after yesterday. Which suits me just fine as it takes the spotlight and the subsequent media pressure off of us and lets us get on with winning this league without extra scrutiny.

Yes i like it when we go quietly about our business B)

I wonder if yesterday's game at Palmerston might merit a mention in the STV News on Monday night...Their coverage of ICT's successful run lately has been dreadful.

That Tyrone lets me down again and again. Sometimes, after a particularly successful result, I optimistically set Sky+ to record the STV news at 6pm, just in case there's a bit of decent coverage, or an interview with someone/anyone at the club. Apart from the very occasional soundbite from Butcher there's nothing. Hopeless.