FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

i dont want to seem stupid

Guest jamesie snr

Guest jamesie snr

hey there i was just wondering if anyone could help me out i was oding a quiz online all about our beloved ictfc and one of the questions was Who tried to merge with ictfc and the end of season 2001? the choices were county, partick,falkirk and  ayr united the answer was county but could someone confirm if thats true or not  for me. seen as iv been living in new zealand for 6 years id never heard that

Rumours of ICT and C*unty merging used to do the rounds regularly in our earlier years but I have never seen anything to suggest they were any more than that.  Are you sure the question was regarding merger and not groundshare?  That is something which I know for a fact has been discussed between the clubs on several occasions but now seems to have dropped off the agenda since our promotion to the SPL.