FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday Thread: Hamilton -V- ICT

Scotty

Attendance was 2,019. I'd say we had about 150. Was it just me or does anyone else feel there was significantly less than 2000? I said during the game maybe 1,500 at the very most. I presume they counted season tickets that weren't used on the day? Terrible stadium / atmosphere. It reminds me of a bigger version of Huntlys ground actually. I didn't enjoy the first half but when we attacked them in the second half, I thought we could have scored more!

Great interview with TB....

As the man said Brewster would never have approved of fish suppers washed down with a couple of pints!

That was actually me from Dingwall on Open All Mics. :smile: Maybe it's worth adding that, in his interview with Richard Gordon, Terry did also say that not all the players had fish and chips and not all of them had beer either!

OK folks. We have hidden three posts while the moderators discuss the content. Nothing wrong with the first of those, but for the integrity of the site can we stop making allegations against individuals.

Can we make this clear once and for all.

No persons have been convicted or charged with any offences, and any attempt by site users to defame any individual will result in an instant and permanent ban from this site. These are serious allegations and could result in prosecution of everybody concerned, including those making the allegations. Please think long and hard before posting such comments on these boards. We on this site can not tell people what to chant at football stadiums either, but it would be advisable to refrain from making public allegations in a public place.

Edited by tm4tj
Spelling error, doh.
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Just watched the highlight, at 3.30 Foran has a right go at Granty.. n for the love of the wee man johnnys quick.

i saw that on the highlights, he had a chance late on which went past the post, he drifted passed the defenders like they were statues. great to see