FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mark Wright

Scotty

I would be interested to see if he includes Inverness in his promotional circus next time...

What next time??? His 15 minutes of fame ran out when he had to take a publicity stunt to the highland news ffs.

He's so famous 'cos he appeared on ITV 2 OR 3 OR 4. Who in their right mind watches that garbage?

A note to any club goers who may have been there to meet this tube: just cos the poster outside says he's famous it doesn't mean he has any talent. I give up!!! paying to see someone who can (just about) walk and talk at the same time.:shrug:

Edited by robbylad

It would appear that Mark Wright is wrong, not right and it's wrong of Mr Wright to write to the wrong papers to suggest that he was right, and wrong of him to accuse ICT fans of being in the wrong by berating Mr Wright. Right or wrong Mr Wright, you better watch out before the reverend gives you your last rites you wrong Wright writer of right wrong Wright rubbish. :shrug:

• Agree 1

Is this type of thing legal in Essex?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1321722/The-Only-Way-Is-Essex-star-Mark-Wright-bares-naked-shoot.html

maybe a mouse would have been more apt.

If I met this man in the street I would...... I would probably walk past him, an unknown and easily forgotten.

Edited by 12th Man

Pardon me because I am not very well up on popular culture but it would appear that some fellow whom not very many people seem to recognise claims to have been assailed by ICT fans in Glasgow. Given his anonymity, he appears to be accusing ICT of totally random attacks.

Is this chap a pop singer, a disc jockey, a participant in one of these strange singing or dancing competitions on the TV where people phone in to vote... or is he on one of these bizarre TV shows where you have to eat obscure insectiverous creatures in order to survive? Or is he just a completely inadequate attention seeking t**t who thinks he hasn't had enough publicity of late?

Edited by Charles Bannerman
  • Agree 4

Or is he just a completely inadequate attention seeking t**t who thinks he hasn't had enough publicity of late?

:blink:

Though long and hard about replying to this statement but thought better of it

This thread should be closed as its nothing but speculation

One thing i will say though is that all clubs have a minority of imbeciles who spoil it for everyone else, i'm not saying for one minute that this incident happened but Section G have a history of being involved in unsavoury incidents

dougal

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 25

Obviously not long or hard enough though, eh?

The story ran in a tabloid, unless he has a private jet or superpowers he lied about being in Glasgow, on that train at that time as has been shown on this thread. Don't let the facts stop you being controversial though.

Or is he just a completely inadequate attention seeking t**t who thinks he hasn't had enough publicity of late?

One thing i will say though is that all clubs have a minority of imbeciles who spoil it for everyone else, i'm not saying for one minute that this incident happened but Section G have a history of being involved in unsavoury incidents

dougal

Are you Mark Wright :ponder:

dougal

Sorry if this is a bit :offtopic01:. Pardon my ignorance but as someone who has only been frequenting TCS (and sitting in Section F) for a couple of seasons, what specifically are you referring to?

• Agree 1