FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mark McCulloch

ictchris

Another sign of our management team's negative outlook.

you are assuming its true and not just paper talk ......

Mark McCulloch was a good player for us, but the emphasis is WAS. Personally dont see that he would add anything extra to the current squad ... he must be getting on a bit too ? he played for us many moons ago ...

Are we contractually obliged to sign only County players?  McCulloch is a good First Division player.  Cowie is unproven.  We signed their best player, by all accoutns, and he hasn't consistently impressed yet.

I think the problem lies in trying to get good players to move from the central belt... but McCulloch... I always thought he was mince and was the the only player I was glad to see leave for Livi

I hope this isn't true

Guest Suspicious Mind

Alex this page is called the Rumour Mill hence all the discussion being based on suggestion and possibility not fact, making it the ideal location for this thread.

For the record, it makes no sense, IMO, to sign MM.

It is also concerning that much of our "rumoured" discussion appears centred on players who are currently responsible for RC being relegation fodder in the first division. Hardly inspiring is it?