FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hayes Aberdeen FC Official (Maybe)

Donview

Is it only me, but I am sick and tired of the whole Hayes "where will he go " saga. I just wish he would make his mind up and feck off, wherever its to, if he doesn't want to stay with us.

Exactly, no player ever has, is, or will be bigger than this club, the sooner he announces he'll be leaving and stops treating us like dirt the better

Mmmmm... Adam Rooney? did he treat us like dirt?

He did.....and at what stage are we going to say that no individual player is greater than the good of the team? Afraid I'm of the opinion that, if ICT is a previously signed player's last resort failing better offers.....do we really want them?

Not true!!! Adam was out of contract and everyone but everyone knew he was not coming back to sneck, except TB that is, thats why we ended up with donkay Tade.

Johhny is still under contract (albeit a few days) and is still interested in staying in Inverness-and has said so!

But not interested enough to decide to stay with ICT, but happy to store up his options until the last minute in case he gets a better offer?

Did you read different Rooney threads from the ones I did? Many punters on here typed their wishful thinking with their fingers crossed.

I don't doubt for a second that Hayes is torn...and I don't have any problem with players looking out for themselves....but I do have a problem with players, of any club, who will make a club's management wait until the very last minutes to find out if they will have a player or have to find a replacement for him.

Bet you a tenner he won't stay....and will be much more than happy to lose the tenner.

Is it only me, but I am sick and tired of the whole Hayes "where will he go " saga. I just wish he would make his mind up and feck off, wherever its to, if he doesn't want to stay with us.

Exactly, no player ever has, is, or will be bigger than this club, the sooner he announces he'll be leaving and stops treating us like dirt the better

Mmmmm... Adam Rooney? did he treat us like dirt?

He did.....and at what stage are we going to say that no individual player is greater than the good of the team? Afraid I'm of the opinion that, if ICT is a previously signed player's last resort failing better offers.....do we really want them?

Not true!!! Adam was out of contract and everyone but everyone knew he was not coming back to sneck, except TB that is, thats why we ended up with donkay Tade.

Johhny is still under contract (albeit a few days) and is still interested in staying in Inverness-and has said so!

Was the tade deal not on the cards from January February? He just missed a lot of pre season through injury, He was stood in the dugout side terrace against clach in the first pre season game.

I thought we signed tade on a pre contract

Sorry people but theres a couple of points being missed here. Jonny hasnt yet decided what he's doing. He's been away on holiday. Obviously come back and told his agent to hang fire. Butcher is away on holiday. Jonny wants to talk with Terry before he makes a decision. Please stop the conspiracies and let time take its toll. Personally I see the guy staying.

• Agree 1

Since when have players and clubs and agents conducted their transactions on facebook/twitter/and football forums. We will find out the answer when any deal has been concluded, albeit frustrating it is for everyone.

Take a chill pill everyone.

• Agree 1

The only thing for certain is that if he stays then he'll be a hero and we'll have a huge love-in and praise him as one of the best players to ever grace a football pitch...and if he goes then he'll have been "not all that anyway" and a total BA Steward who wasn't worth the hassle and a candidate for the ICT Curse.

Got to love the silly season :lol:

Spot on CaleyD we ICT addicts go haywire without our fix, even with all the Euro going on we still have that need to find out how our team is going to fare in this seasons sojourn.

Hayes has done us a lot of good, can be frustrating at times with his not too bothered moods but always threatens to give us the kick we need just when you want to wring his neck . I think he is doing it to us again now aggravating and teasing yet leaving that hint of ' I might just stay. '

The ' mystery seven ' doesn't help matters either I think we are in for a lot more weird posts this coming week. just look what has 'happened to IHE, Oddquine and our Swedish spy and even the Mantis is beginning to prey and that's just to mention a few. Roll on the start of the season and hopefully some sanity will prevail once more

I have been "reliably" informed that Hearts have offered him 3k per week & he is just trying to negotiate the finer details of the contract..

I also just remembered - he was selling his car a few weeks back... That may also indicate that he aint staying here...

Speaking to a Hearts insider, he believes any player earning over £2500 a week has not been offered a new deal, Black, Skatel, Elliot and a few others so would they really offer a new signing £3000 a week?.

Just a question not a diss.

Edited by Big G

I have been "reliably" informed that Hearts have offered him 3k per week & he is just trying to negotiate the finer details of the contract..

I also just remembered - he was selling his car a few weeks back... That may also indicate that he aint staying here...

a few weeks........ it was more like a few months. besides maybe he is using his new found wealth at becoming the highest paid player to trade up from his golf

He's selling his care = he's leaving!

Really? WTF?? How some of the minds on here work (or don't) is terrifying.

*** FOR SALE ***

2nd hand used car:

1 careful owner, never drove it at the weekend as he worked weekends.

Only drove it in May/June across Scotland seeking new business deals (apparently).

Driver's seat in good condition (apart form a few Nando's chicken stains) due to drivers small stature.

Sale due to relocation and he's getting a lift in the removals van.

Well Aberdeen are looking a bit foolish now anyways announcing a done deal nearly a month ago and still nothing happening. Longer this story goes on the more hopeful I am Jonny will be with us next season - goes back to the thread about footballers and greed, if no other offers are on the table he may have to rethink his decisions and spend another year with us. Whether through choice or cir***stance if thats the case I will be happy to see him in an ICT shirt again.

Read in quite a few papers and online sources today that Hayes will complete a medical and sign for Aberdeen today. Still slightly suprised by him moving there, i reckon he could have got a much better move than that. It also makes me wonder would Inverness be a more viable option for footballers if we could get a Nandos :tongueincheek: