FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kenny Shiels bumping his gums..

Libero

I sincerely hope that Kilmarnock get drawn away to either us or County in both Cup competitions. If they get a home tie in the FA Cup then I reckon we should play for the draw.

Charles, the people who pay you to commentate and comment are more guilty than anyone else of bemoaning the north south devide. I am also saddened by the fact you choose to portray your personal political views in this conversation. Neither you nor I know how a free Scotland will be divided or united.

The Sassenachs i.e. Lowlanders have always seen the Highlands as a wilderness, game farm, or dumping ground where it is always cold and wet, populated by fools, robbers and sheep. The Salmondite philosophy has yet to convince me that they believe any differently so I go along with Charles on this one.

Also the word FREE in modern day living is not one that I would use in this instance. A Scotland apart might be nearer the mark !

Sorry if I have digressed from topic again!

I am also saddened by the fact you choose to portray your personal political views in this conversation.

Not at all Alex... merely highlighting the very relevant parallel that what we are seeing here is simply a standard symptom of how the Highland minority has historically always been treated by the central belt majority in Scotland :sad:

Kilmarnock to Aberdeen - 168 miles

Kilmarnock to Inverness - 191 miles

I think you'll agree, not much difference, yet they've travelled to Aberdeen for years and years, and should be used to us by now.

Victoria Park is only over the bridge and round the corner, a little down the hill and over the railway line.

Surely their fans are charged the same price on the supporters bus for ourselves and aberdeen? If that is indeed the case, then how much more of a financial burden is it for their fans?

Idiot

Hes probably getting distraught about the rumors Ive been spreading. When people ask my where the Ross County ground is? I tell them its about a 2 hour drive north of Inverness

And your point is?

By horse drawn caravan, thats just about correct. Maybe even an under estimate!

Hes probably getting distraught about the rumors Ive been spreading. When people ask my where the Ross County ground is? I tell them its about a 2 hour drive north of Inverness

And your point is?

By horse drawn caravan, thats just about correct. Maybe even an under estimate!

Even longer via The Clachnaharry, The Bogroy, The Priory, The Ord Arms, The Drouthy Duck and Shunters!

Even longer via The Clachnaharry, The Bogroy, The Priory, The Ord Arms, The Drouthy Duck and Shunters!

That's it guys - solution to the Highland March route next year found (should we get a trip to dingwall, of course)

• Agree 2

That's it guys - solution to the Highland March route next year found (should we get a trip to dingwall, of course)

If thats the case I may join you all next year!! :drinking05::drinking06:

Charles, the people who pay you to commentate and comment are more guilty than anyone else of bemoaning the north south devide. I am also saddened by the fact you choose to portray your personal political views in this conversation. Neither you nor I know how a free Scotland will be divided or united.

It's the principle guys...he'd still have to do a lot of trimming to get down to anything like what Killie will do in a season.

Well if you're quoting mileages down to one decimal place it is assummed you will be 100% correct. If it turns out you are literally miles off then it makes your letter look a bit silly.

Here! these mileages are my fault, not Don's and I checked them all off the AA route planner and a nice wee app called bikely.Right enough, it might identify a different route to the one that anyone else might, but hey. This one http://distancecalculator.globefeed.com told me it was anywhere between 94 and 102 miles to Dundee! RAC tells me it's 137.79 miles. D'you reckon Kenny knows the difference? I know it's neither, because that's whar ehm frae as heilan dee would say.