FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Steve Marsella has left the building.

TheCommissioner

Ah well. At least the bulk of the first team squad are signed up until at least the end of next season. Gives us breathing space to find someone to do the scouting.

You are pretty much right. Won't the new manager have a preferred scouting system? Perhaps even a scout that they would like to implement? 

I feel Marsella had a bit more dignity than the other two - I sense that he didn't think he'd be going until after the game at Hibs and he said on MFR that he was scouting for ICT up to yesterday and passed on info to KC (although obviously takes the knowledge with him too. I have less animosity for him than the other 2 tw@ts.

• Agree 2

As I said in another thread, I think there will be widespread releif at the stadium on that one!

Eh? Did he have awful BO or something?

Spill the beans !!!

Heard him talking on MFR today for first time in all his time at ICT .

Must add didn't expect him to sound like that .

Always thought he looked like someone who should be selling Pizzas !!!

He has my respect and good wishes ....more than can be said for the other two.

Not mentioning names as already been pulled up for talking about them ....in general !!!!!

On the plus side we get a wee bit more compensation and are now saving on his salary.

And his expenses, which were probably as much as his salary.

Quote Gary Warren :

“The first time I met Steve was in a Harvester restaurant down south. He ordered four dinners – I thought people were joining us but there were all for him.

I thought I could put grub away but he’s something else."

I was told he wasn't very popular with the players.

Why do so many people think we are just going to fall apart now that Statler, Waldorf and now Chicken Tikka have gone?  We won't.  Plenty of people, be it managers, players, coaches, chairman, board members, etc. have left this club in the past.  We are still make steady improvement year on year.

For every Josh Meekings we signed there was Tom Aldred.

Forget those 3.  We all know how the story at hibs is going to pan out.

The king is dead.  Long live the king.

:ictscarf:

• Agree 3