FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen

Gringo

I've just watched the Beebs Holiday prog' and sat through some right ol' garbage being mouthed by that tw@ Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen. He was doing a piece on Scotland and took the pish out of First Scotrail's Caledonian sleeper service, took this pish out of the Kilt, took the pish out of the weather and generally, in my opinion, painted a bleak picture indeed and has possibly put prospective first time visitors right off the idea. What a complete bellend he is. I hope you Scots that watched this diatribe write in to complain about the way he has slagged of your wonderful country and culture. I'll be doing my bit. :008: :008: :008:

People like him have no clue, it's the wee people that have all the power!

I'll tell you a story in the pub Gringers.  Don't want to post it here, might

end up in the Highland News!  :004:

Bless him, Holiday is the only prog he's got now - and even that's facing the axe.

Don't worry - Karma will come - he'll be working in Lidl's soon! :016:

How about you PM the story (me too!) Mrs PB....

I saw the programme but it never struck me as any more cringeworthy than the usual patronising carp we get from this type of show. He seemed to be quite complimentary apart from all the tartan shyte......