Aaron Doran off topic

tm4tj

[EDIT] by Scotty 18/02/2015

Apologies for the delay in posting this comment but the mods have had a long discussion and I have been so busy at my real job that I have barely been on the site in the last few days ....

The decision made by the mods after much discussion, not all of it unanimous, is that we will allow a very narrow band of discussion of this incident in this thread only, but any and all posts that assume guilt or make statements of fact that have not been established will be removed from view and may be provided to the authorities upon receipt of the necessary legal paperwork. We would strongly remind website users that it is the poster who is ultimately responsible for what is posted not the site. Despite what a handful of self proclaimed law experts would have you believe, as a website we do have a duty of care to remove offensive, prejudicial or inciteful posts in a timely fashion but ultimately, you the user are responsible for what you post.

Edited by Scotty
posting decision and opening topic