FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT V D Utd or Scotland V England

Guest ictdave

Guest ictdave

So then which is it?

Im going to the caley game then speeding off home to watch the 2nd half of the scotland game.  Cant see a lot of people goin to the ict game with the prices so high.

Whats everyone else doing.

That's called an unequivocal reply......

You think you've got a dilema ICTD, my wifes offered me sex if I don't go to the football or watch the rugby!.  I've told me wife she'll have to wait until later, as I'm going to the longman.

My suggestion is you climb the wall at TCS and take your headphones with you for the rugby.

Your'e wife made me the same offer R, see you at the ground! :015:
          POOF  :015:

Me?  ICT for me, even as an ex rugby player still desire the footie, rush back to the Innes for an orange juice and the second half...

aye right. feck the orange  :003:

Guest Arab4Ever

Loookin forward to seein the wee fruits get a doing (dinnae let me doon now)

I guess it would only be fair :015:

And surely that question is a no brainer. Fitba all the way :022:

football 100%.

no idea if ill be home for the game, i did buy a train ticket but itll be a last minute decision as always.  since working in edinburgh ive actually bought transport to three games that i havent gone to, because friday nights always go to far and i hate travelling at the best of times

i love the cup though so will try.  f+ck the rugby

huh...............we may do ok if he does'nt break his neck to keep the ball in play needlessly and puts Roy in an awkward situation where he sclaffs the orb onto the crossbar and gives skunk heid an easy tap in, not to mention Grants unfortunate bobbly clearance, who would have thought we would have had three errors in three seconds................never mind three seasons.

back to the topic............if you are posting on this site, the rugby will be second choice.........sorry eggers.

Guest airbornejake

20/20 vision is great but the caley game was the one to watch. the guys with the egg dont have the same desire to win i was struggling to hold my head up here. mind you if i do i would get it shot off.

Raith Rovers v Alloa

Long story!

Was there as part of a corporate thing, and ended up sat with Chancellor Gordon Brown and Jim Traynor! Brown's a thoroughly decent chap and a genuine fan, very knowledgeable about his team and their players. When Hislop came on I offered my opinion that he tries hard but is an awkward player who doesn't score many goals and whose career is on the slide. Brown says "He'll fit in well round here then"  :015: