FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Players

Guest neksor

Guest neksor

Does anyone know who the forward is we are about to sign and the two players arriving for a trial are?

(According to Radio Scotland)

Neksor

Not sure how to take this one .... as an ICT fan I am quite happy as I think he has flattered to deceive on many occasions in the SPL and his signing for DUFC was based on only a handful of decent outings at his previous club. Dont think we were ever linked with him but its interesting to note that he is now heading over the pond for a reputed wage of around £1000 a week which should have been within reach of most SPL clubs.

As a Toronto season ticket holder I am worried but also intrigued.

The style of play here is different and if he actually tries he could be a big hit (in the same way that a journeyman pro like Danny Dichio is currently the cult figure at TFC !!!). He does have skill and talent when he wants to show it but I fear he will only show it in flashes and be a lazy bar-steward the rest of the time and that wont cut it at TFC.

Not sure whether Mo has signed him to play up front or on the wing .... the first choice pairing of Dichio and Jeff Cunningham are starting to score goals and the main reserve striker Andrea Lombardo is a Canadian U20 who is already a bit of a favourite so I think he may be used on the wing where Andy Welsh is a bit lightweight .....

I guess we will see ........ however, if he doesnt play well, Mo is more than likely to trade him away to another team for draft picks or another player he might want such as Dwayne De Rosario !!!