FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Proof / Eminem

Mrs Pauliebee

I put a thread on here the day after it happened. Proof was with another D12 member (bizzare i think), in a illegal after hours nightclub on Detroits 8 mile road. He got into an argument with Keith Bender inside the club and is meant to have pistol whipped him before shooting him once in the head. Proof was then gunned down by a bouncer of the club, Mario Etheridge, Bender's cousin as you said. Etheridge shot him twice in the chest and once in the head with a sawn off shotgun. Proof was pronounced dead on arival at a Detroit Hospital, while Keith Bender was died a few days later. Etheridge handed himself in after he was told he was the main suspect.

He hasn't even been charged with murder....only two firearm felonies :!: :!: :!:

The funeral was held last week. Eminem and Obie Trice spoke, while D12 member Swift missed a court hearing to attend and was later jailed that day :shock:

It is just a real sad incident :(

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1528973/2...?headlines=true

4784-10.jpg

However hard they try, hip hop just can't seem to escape from extreme violence and shootings.

I remember watching MTV when Biggie & Tupac were shoot.

The Furore after that was massive, everyone came together to try and stop it happening again!

What a waste.