FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The bad news confirmed

Guest birdog

You've been given a second Mr Brewster - don't feck it up  :023:

So if it all goes pear shaped it'll be him to blame alone ?

get real ,  the team have to take responsibility too

Too many experts on here who seem to think they know better  :crazy07:

Of course not but he's the man in charge so ultimately the buck stops with him. He has 34 games this season to make sure we finish 11th or above. I'm hoping he's able to manage that!!

Also I think if anyone else uses the phrase "call yourself fans" they should donate money to charity. 99% of the posters on here are obviously ICT fans and just because we aren't as enamoured as some 'happy clappers'  about Brewsters comeback our loyalty shouldn't be questioned  :018:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also I think if anyone else uses the phrase "call yourself fans" they should donate money to charity. 99% of the posters on here are obviously ICT fans and just because we aren't as enamoured as some 'happy clappers'  about Brewsters comeback our loyalty shouldn't be questioned  :018:

Spot on  :022:

Completly agree.  If we didn't question decisions we wouldn't go anywhere.

Just thought it deserved to be aired a third time, as it is basically what I was going to reply to beachcombers post

Well this is an historic day.....  The Messiah returns at last.....

:023: :014: :rolleyes02: :024:

Aye well... get yer ?12 ready and you can see the second coming... Caledonian stadium, 7.45 Tomorrow night... see ya there

I'll be there.....  :003:

Is the "pint offer" still on...? :drinking09:

Just saw a clip on North Today. If you watch grassa .....his head is down, looking decidedly anxious picking his nails in front of the cameras! Thought that was intresting! IHE might have an insight to this behaviour????

Just saw a clip on North Today. If you watch grassa .....his head is down, looking decidedly anxious picking his nails in front of the cameras! Thought that was intresting! IHE might have an insight to this behaviour????

I missed that.....

Was Brewster photographed holding a Caley scarf aloft.....?

What did he say...?

:019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019:

A sad day indeed. Despite what I think of him and the foreboding I have for our future, I really hope he doesn't feck it up  :008:

Me too Mee. He is going to really have to produce the goods in order to make me eat my slice of humble pie that I have stored in ma fridge just in case. Believe me, I would love to be put in the position where I have to eat it, but........well, time will tell

:019: :019: :019: :019: :019: :019:

A sad day indeed. Despite what I think of him and the foreboding I have for our future, I really hope he doesn't feck it up  :008:

Aye, sad day eh!  you might have to start going to see the County... :016:

Looking forward to tomorrow night - let's see what he can do!

I'm confident we should do alright tomorrow night & it will be a wee boost to the team before next weekend

But as regard to our league position C B cant be expected to turn it round overnight , thats going to take time  :014:

Was Brewster photographed holding a Caley scarf aloft.....?

no, just a top

[photo courtesy of Trevor Martin]

[attach=1]

post-2-1188223396_thumb.jpg

ICT_Craig_Brewster_tm_3.jpg_thumb

Guest TheSmiddy

Well done Craig, engineering Darren Dods way out the club has really bit you on the arse now, hasn't it? :clapping03:

hahaha Oh the irony!

Things, as they say can only get better. I am sure he will do an adequate job for us.

btw who is that naughty looking woman in your posts.

Amy McCarthy, Jenny's younger sister :crazy07:

I wholeheartedly agree. More stupid bitching and moaning - no wonder so many of the old posters who at one time made this site a pleasure to read and contriute to, and who re-appeared on here recently, don't use the thing any more. Every thread gets hijacked by the same few gurners and it really does drag you down reading a lot of this p1sh. Incredibly, a lot of the moaners expect to be taken seriously by the board.  Strewth. If I wasn't so bored stuck here offshore I'd forget about this site altogether.

I completely agree with you there.  Despite visiting every day, I can rarely be bothered posting on this forum to be honest as there is so much gurning and negativity across this board, it really does get quite tiresome to read.

I think a lot of people on this forum should get real - Brewster did a pretty **** good job first time around, and there is no reason why he can't continue where he left off.  It's gets quite tiresome reading some of the comments about his lack of 'loyalty' and such like.  Get over it.  Brewster was obviously going to jump at the chance to go back to DUFC when offered, the club he has supported all his life.

Craig Brewster is back and every Inverness fan should be fully behind him and the team.

Although to be honest I feel the vast majority of supporters are firmly behind him, all the supporters I have spoken to are happy enough with his re-appointment.  To me it seems the majority of the negativity surrounding his re-appointment is coming directly from the people on this forum.

Although to be honest I feel the vast majority of supporters are firmly behind him, all the supporters I have spoken to are happy enough with his re-appointment.  To me it seems the majority of the negativity surrounding his re-appointment is coming directly from the people on this forum.

I can assure you that your feelings and experiences are contrary to the opinions I have heard aired, from both contributors and non contributors to this site!

Strange that!! :024:

I wholeheartedly agree. More stupid bitching and moaning - no wonder so many of the old posters who at one time made this site a pleasure to read and contriute to, and who re-appeared on here recently, don't use the thing any more. Every thread gets hijacked by the same few gurners and it really does drag you down reading a lot of this p1sh. Incredibly, a lot of the moaners expect to be taken seriously by the board.  Strewth. If I wasn't so bored stuck here offshore I'd forget about this site altogether.

I completely agree with you there.  Despite visiting every day, I can rarely be bothered posting on this forum to be honest as there is so much gurning and negativity across this board, it really does get quite tiresome to read.

I think a lot of people on this forum should get real - Brewster did a pretty **** good job first time around, and there is no reason why he can't continue where he left off.  It's gets quite tiresome reading some of the comments about his lack of 'loyalty' and such like.  Get over it.  Brewster was obviously going to jump at the chance to go back to DUFC when offered, the club he has supported all his life.

Craig Brewster is back and every Inverness fan should be fully behind him and the team.

its not the fact he jumped ship that bothered me, i can fully understand why he left and to be honest who wouldnt go to the club they have supported all their life? I know I would, I just think his style of play was boring and awful and his record at Dundee Utd was shocking. He may have had his problems behind closed doors at dundee but im not confident he can take us forward. simple as.

Wouldn't really say it's strange SMEE!  All I said was the vast majority of Inverness fans I have spoken to, friends, colleagues, are happy with his re-appointment.  The vast majority of negativity that I have encountered has come from this forum.  

But thats just my experience!

:003:

I have said it before and will no doubt so again but we have our share of posters to whom everything in the garden is always rosy and very fragrant, on the other hand we have those who can only smell the horse manure and post accordingly.

However, in between these extremes we have a large section of our members who realise that the horse manure is what can make the roses smell so fragrant and their opinions depend on what aroma is coming from the stadium at the time ! Last week was horse manure, lets hope that this week and beyond the roses are back around the doors !