FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The bad news confirmed

Guest birdog

Guest birdog

Just heard on Sky Sports news Brewster confirmed as manager :029:, not a lot of details they didn't even know if he was signing in a player/manager or manager role.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest birdog

SkySky Link

nverness Caledonian Thistle have confirmed Craig Brewster as their new player-manager.

It is Brewster's second spell in charge of the club after he enjoyed a 14-month spell as player-boss at the Caledonian Stadium before leaving for Dundee United in January 2006.

The veteran striker has left Aberdeen to succeed Charlie Christie after he stepped down as Inverness boss earlier this month.

Brewster's will take charge of Inverness for the first time in Tuesday's CIS Insurance Cup tie with Arbroath

CB was interviewed on Moray Firth just now and I think the interview is to be repeated at 12.30 today.

Just as many eh, err, ums "delighted to be back".

Guest TheSmiddy

Well done Craig, engineering Darren Dods way out the club has really bit you on the arse now, hasn't it? :clapping03:

I for one am sick of the  moaning about Brewsters return also some people have already made up their minds we are to be relegated

Call yourselves fans ! what sort of support is that ?

Give the guy a break & lets see if he can turn things around

MON THE CALEY  :021:

From BBC online today......

On Sunday, Inverness director of football Graeme Bennett said: "There were three or four different people in the frame and we spoke to a few of them.   :014:

Anyway Brew is back.....

You've been given a second Mr Brewster - don't feck it up  :023:

Oh well thats it confirmed. We have trusted the board up to now, so let's hope they have got it right again. Somehow I think it was the easy option, but I shall be right behind the team for the rest of this season. Brewster has to get it right very quickly to prove the board made the correct decision. :023:

Bennett on the Beeb....

On Sunday, Inverness director of football Graeme Bennett said: "There were three or four different people in the frame and we spoke to a few of them.

"Three or four"...?

"A few of them"...?

We should be eternally grateful to the vice chaiman of ICT for clearing all that up.....

Well this is an historic day.....  The Messiah returns at last.....

:023: :014: :rolleyes02: :024:

Aye well... get yer ?12 ready and you can see the second coming... Caledonian stadium, 7.45 Tomorrow night... see ya there

I have asked this question before but haven't yet got a proper answer - what's the difference between "Manager" which CB is and "Head Coach" as CC was?    Is it money?   More clout?   More say-so with the team?  what?

Or is it just a fancy title - similar to the difference between a Secretary and Personal Assistant?   No difference really, maybe just the pay and status symbol?

Any ideas welcomed....!  or solutions to my query.   Ta muchly.

Guest TinCanFan

Bennett on the Beeb....

On Sunday, Inverness director of football Graeme Bennett said: "There were three or four different people in the frame and we spoke to a few of them.

"Three or four"...?

"A few of them"...?

We should be eternally grateful to the vice chaiman of ICT for clearing all that up.....

Three or four and they only spoke to a few of them!!?! In other words Brewster was the only one they asked.

I'm disappointed that we are ending up with Brewster.

But at least in his first spell we were always very organised and hard to beat, and that's what we need to get back to before we can even contemplate winning with style.

I for one am sick of the  moaning about Brewsters return also some people have already made up their minds we are to be relegated

MON THE CALEY  :021:

I wholeheartedly agree. More stupid bitching and moaning - no wonder so many of the old posters who at one time made this site a pleasure to read and contriute to, and who re-appeared on here recently, don't use the thing any more. Every thread gets hijacked by the same few gurners and it really does drag you down reading a lot of this p1sh. Incredibly, a lot of the moaners expect to be taken seriously by the board.  Strewth. If I wasn't so bored stuck here offshore I'd forget about this site altogether.

Guest WynessLegend

I for one am sick of the  moaning about Brewsters return also some people have already made up their minds we are to be relegated

MON THE CALEY  :021:

Well said.

Let's try supporting the Club and get behind the appointment of a promising young Manager who will have learned a great deal and developed since his last spell with us.

Personally, I look forward to seeing the fitness levels and discipline within our squad return to the exceptionally high levels Brewster attained during his prvious spell in charge.

This is the dawning of a Brew era.