FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tattoos

CaleyD

I kicked off the consultation with Tribe Tattoo this week on my ICT inspired ink-job.  Have to say that even though the process is taking place via e.mail and phone that they have been extremely helpful.

Just waiting on some drawings now to see how they have interpreted my explanation and if it matches the image in my head!!!

I probably sound like a big kid, but it's quite exciting to have finally got the ball rolling.

I've spent a lot of time under the needle and every time I book an appointment for something new I get excited. There's something very primal about getting tattoo'd. It must be the Pict in us!

Yip - I will always remember the adrenaline rush as I lay face down with ma erse in the air in a tattoo parlour in Hong Kongs red light district praying that I had spelt it correctly and the Chinaman could write English. Although it was even more invigorating when I got back to the bar and the Aboyne Tyrefitter ripped the melolin off and smacked ma erse.  :crazy07:

.....ripped the melolin off and smacked ma erse.  :crazy07:

oh my!!!

should have given me a shout babe, i would have kissed it better for you!  :023:

always fancied one, but too much of a big girls blouse to actually get one!  they look nice on some people, guys, top of the arm, when it's all musslyyyy, or on the chest.... on a nice set of pecks.... or on the..... oh ****, i need to go lyyyyy down now....  :001: :001: :001:

Guest Glen Mhor

No, don't do it. Have a look at the tats of older guys - just a blue-black nothing you can make out at all. I never will regret not getting a tattoo.

:018:

No, don't do it. Have a look at the tats of older guys - just a blue-black nothing you can make out at all. I never will regret not getting a tattoo.

:018:

Tattooing has come on a long way since you were a lad! The ink and needles are far more refined now. The first tattoo I got done still looks as good as new. GET YOUSELF INKED - it's in our ancerstory as northerners!!!

You've put plenty of thought into it CaleyD - however, I'm just picturing you walking into a tattoo parlour and asking for "an old man with a stick, please. Oh, and have him wearing an ICT top."  :003:

A Tat of Brewster??? I though he had a zimmer these days anyway?