FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What does your usename mean

tm4tj

C M in Berks--you surpass yourself.

Don't let this little bit of praise go tae yer heid , mun, but wasn't it you that nearly stopped the Pimple's heart by his laughing at your monologue about the Hydro or Telephone company in Berkshire?

Undoubetdly one of the most determined,persistent ,vitriolic,castigating, angry,emphatic, withering , vituperative, magnificent  assemblage of words against a major corporation that I have ever had the privilege of reading.

If I could write like that I would soon be coming close to Mr Bannerman's literary capabilites fer sure. :022:

Frank Kelly speaking, eh didn't know you had in in you mun.... :rotflmao:

Guest TinCanFan

I was going to be called Hurdy Gurdy and then not long after logging in as that the name Tin Can came to me and then TinCanFan.

are you a fan of tin cans man.

Not really, no.

I may change my name some time in the near future, I haven't decided yet especially as I've just reached about 1000 posts..

From the dawn of time we came; moving silently down through the centuries, living many secret lives, struggling to reach the time of the Gathering; when the few who remain will battle to the last. No one has ever known we were among you... until now.

He is an immortal. Born in the Highlands of Scotland over 400 years ago. He is not alone. There are others like him, some good, some evil. For centuries he has battled the forces of darkness, with holy ground (formerly known as Telford Street) his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head, and with it his power. In the end there can be only one. He is Johndo MacKenzie, the Immortal Howden Ender.

When I first started viewing this forum was somewhat peed off by the amount of caley references. Hence, being a Jags fan, decided to try and redress the balance and shout the jags corner !

Feel I've had some success......my first signature was 'Bring the black back, 'Bring the black back, Inverness Caledonian Thistle'........and hey presto we now got a black away shirt and black stripes in the home shirt !!! :021:

But whatever happend to 'King of the Hill' ????

I called him Ken after the bass player in Bros

I always thought that Bros was the 2 brothers (hence the name) matt and luke and the other guy Craig Logan (who was scottish).  :015: :016:

Your right enuff!

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

Its quite simple realy...

my name  is Calum...

I've supported a team who wear RED....

AN...

BLUE...

Since a were 8 year old.

Hence the great thought into the name.